• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Despise Supplies now open

T

Tasatail

The doors have now once reopened on despise supplies. It is directly outside despise dungeon tram. Current stock includes vet rewards/artifacts/powerscrolls/golden skulls/tokens + other vendors.There is a small rune library which has all t map spots and few other nice spots marked.
More vendors will be placed over next week or so these will be runic armour/kegs/ingots/boards/regs/arrows/bod rewards.There will also be a newbie vendor placed for all thoses despise runs (bandages regant grab bags pots arrows) no more trips to bank.

Looking to buy bulk resources such as wood/ingots/regs/petals/kegs if you would like supply or run these vendors please contact me on the below info.

Also will be buying artifacts/vet rewards/minor artifacts/cratables/bod rewards contact me for prices.

If anyone is intrested in running a vendor there please contact me via icq 282828959 or leave message on the board in the house.

Well look out for the runes if you feel were missing a type vendor pop it on the board and i try to stock one up.

From despise supplies have a nice day :)