• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Despise Supplies* Looking for 5 staff members for upcoming events

T

Tasatail

I am currently doing some research and see there is lack of commuinty events of the europa shard. Im looking for a small team of 5 people to help me organize and arrange events. I currently have 2 events in my mind which i would like to run every week. So im seeking 5 indivdual who are willing to:
A) Be part of a team
B) Bring something fresh to the idea plate
C) Can commit up to 5-6 hours on weekly bases
D) Willing to have laugh and help the commuinty

There will be many types of jobs and uniform will have to be worn these postions will suit roleplayers but everyone will be welcome to apply for the postions.

Im looking start these events early feb so if your intrested in being part of this please contact me on icq 282828959 or look for shiva :)