• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Despise: Spawning Marathon

C

CatLord

Weekend Despise Marathon

Catskills

Bring your blue! (or TB)

and spawn!

(bring your protector, keep what you get)

thank you.

(time to beat: 5 minutes 46 seconds)

N

Nastia Cross

Have fun with this. I have fun IRL things to do this weekend so I won't be around at all. WOOT ROAD TRIP!

C

CatLord

I hope everyone had a blast... both spawners, defenders and raiders.

Thank you all for an active weekend.

:grouphug:

C

CatLord

After five hours of straight spawning some players gave up... but that was the longest run.

Other than that... the usual spawn, raid, counter raid... counter counter raid... field the star room, leave safe...

Alot of pvp and fun.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After five hours of straight spawning some players gave up... but that was the longest run.

Other than that... the usual spawn, raid, counter raid... counter counter raid... field the star room, leave safe...

Alot of pvp and fun.

Just for the record; do you guys spawn in Despise ON CATSKILLS? Because over the course of the weekend we checked AT LEAST 15 times (between 6 members) over the weekend and didn't see any despises being done, and 1 harrower. I'm just saying.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah we saw your guys run though every once in a while. Tryed to see if yall wanted to do the spawn with us. Then you left.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is where it gets confusing. If Im understanding the above post Bombastic didnt see anybody doing despise but 1 harrower? Or is it nobody was in despise and no harrower? Then Zuckuss says he asked you're members if you wanted to spawn when they ran through despise. It vexes me, Im very vexed.....

Is this catskills or the twilight zone? :p

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never got a chance to ask. Just saw a couple orange ruohs randomly thoughout the day, never got a chance to talk though.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOPS! My bad. I misread the part that said you tried to ask.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is where it gets confusing. If Im understanding the above post Bombastic didnt see anybody doing despise but 1 harrower? Or is it nobody was in despise and no harrower? Then Zuckuss says he asked you're members if you wanted to spawn when they ran through despise. It vexes me, Im very vexed.....

Is this catskills or the twilight zone? :p
Yea, I have no clue. I stop checking despise, and tell guildies to do it, because I think I have caught this alliance doing despise like once in the last month. So I check island or desert or marble and have them look, because I jinx it. LOL. It's like the moment I go and check, they all invis!

S

Sir Achilles

The all day spawning must have started at 2:00 am each day and lasted until server down....We did check spawns regularly over the weekend, despise always first because it's the easiest to check.....

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The all day spawning must have started at 2:00 am each day and lasted until server down....We did check spawns regularly over the weekend, despise always first because it's the easiest to check.....
Have you ever looked at the power scroll market on our shard? How many spawns do you really think get done?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Have you ever looked at the power scroll market on our shard? How many spawns do you really think get done?
There hasn't been a "market" for powerscrolls in 6 years.
If all the tram guilds are in the alliance there should be no sales at all.
I know we share our scrolls in the guild. If anyone needs a scrolll it's simply handed to them. I've also recently given away a few scrolls to people outside of my guild, which makes me wonder exactly what you all are doing with all the scrolls you get. I mean, if they have to come to "the enemy" for scrolls :(

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've also recently given away a few scrolls to people outside of my guild, which makes me wonder exactly what you all are doing with all the scrolls you get. I mean, if they have to come to "the enemy" for scrolls :(
Free scrolls are always good in my book!

P.S. Hope you are feeling better! *lots of hugs and ebil soup*

S

Sir Achilles

There hasn't been a "market" for powerscrolls in 6 years.
If all the tram guilds are in the alliance there should be no sales at all.
I know we share our scrolls in the guild. If anyone needs a scrolll it's simply handed to them. I've also recently given away a few scrolls to people outside of my guild, which makes me wonder exactly what you all are doing with all the scrolls you get. I mean, if they have to come to "the enemy" for scrolls :(
I'm originally from Chessy and just created a char on Catskills so I could fight with my guildies. Monty gave me the scrolls that he had, most were 115's however he didn't have a 115 magery and I couldn't find one for sale on any vendors. You were gracious enough to give me one and I appreciate it...I probably would've gotten one eventually by spawning....

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An import!

Achilles, welcome to Catskills. It is always exciting when more come to play here. Very cool indeed. You will find Flutter to be very generous, she has always done much for the community. Magery power scrolls are either horrendously expensive or darn near impossible to find, I am glad you got the hookup.

Look forward to seeing you around.

S

Sir Achilles

An import!

Achilles, welcome to Catskills. It is always exciting when more come to play here. Very cool indeed. You will find Flutter to be very generous, she has always done much for the community. Magery power scrolls are either horrendously expensive or darn near impossible to find, I am glad you got the hookup.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm originally from Chessy and just created a char on Catskills so I could fight with my guildies. Monty gave me the scrolls that he had, most were 115's however he didn't have a 115 magery and I couldn't find one for sale on any vendors. You were gracious enough to give me one and I appreciate it...I probably would've gotten one eventually by spawning....
Glad I could help.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An import!

Most of us are imports. Broli, Deacon, Achilles, Necro, Nastia, Kengo, Magi, and Myself are all imports from chessy/lake superior/great lakes/napa/etc.. Most of us have been playing together over a year or so now. We try to make pvp chars on all the servers people came from, so we always have a fight =)

S

Sir Achilles

I saw you!

I was messing around in Despise solo and you ran through. I couldn't catch you in a screen shot quick enough but I got you in my journal.
Ah I knew someone was working it! I heard you wither and couldn't find you, thought whoever it was ran out....

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of us are imports. Broli, Deacon, Achilles, Necro, Nastia, Kengo, Magi, and Myself are all imports from chessy/lake superior/great lakes/napa/etc.. Most of us have been playing together over a year or so now. We try to make pvp chars on all the servers people came from, so we always have a fight =)
Well welcome Broli, Deacon, Achilles (again), Necro, Nastia, Kengo, Magi and Bombastic. Anything that gets more people on our server is a win in my book. I greatly look forward to seeing all of you guys in action. Characters of mine you will most likely run in to and kill:

Podolak [GRI], Michael [DRI^], Lexus [GRI]. Um...hmm...I think that is all I am really using right now. Look forward to running in to you and I hold no grudges so attack away, I just try and learn something from every fight.