• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Despise Entrance-15.30 MOnday UK

S

SilentFoxXy

Hes here.....

Sorry bout the whole post, I guessed if I left it on the other one noone would have seen it. Hopefully a few folk got the message, and grabbed some goodies ;)

S

SilentFoxXy

Oh Guys, come on now....;)

The 2nd show of the Mysterious Stranger, spawned in the lizard area, and was lured to the exit/entrance of Despise.

After a hard fought 20-30 minutes, and several deaths to all concerned due to his terrible death moves......

He again dropped a pretty BLUE box, and thousands of double sized gems.

Im sure this is just the tip of the iceberg, with strangers expected in every Anti Virtue.

Slow start, 24 hr gap....but I expect it to pick up speed.

These guys are vanguards on speed, @ 20 times their superior, Mage summons barely scratch it, pets get dispelled very rapidly, the best weapon Ive found is to duke it out with them, and , if lucky, get a xhealer with you.

I tried armageddon, I tried Obsidian Blade, I tried giving him BR, A Cloak, a dagger, (Dont waste your daggers, they obv not meant for him....)

Its a battle.

CatT.

C

cheerfulx

There i was taking a stroll into Despise to mark a rune when suddenly.....earth ellies were doing 7 points of damage but did'nt last that long, on quite a few occasions he instant dispelled both of them so it's a huge mana loss. E-bolts and mind blast were about the same, 21 points but i'm far from maxed with SDI. The good news for mages is that he never targeted me and so i had no death robes. A couple of the gems are marked 'pieces of amber', rarer than the rest?

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the letting us know, sadly missed it, 3.30pm school run time, but a very big thankyou for the nice box.
Hope to see you on the next one

S

SilentFoxXy

When he dies, he leaves NO BODY, Instead he leaves a very pretty BLUEY/Purpely/Pinky !!!(lol) box on the floor.

When the chest is first 'Clicked/Touched' it files open, spraying the area with GOLD, and GEMS.

75% of the GEMS are very rare DOUBLE SIZED Graphic versions of bog standard gems. And the AMBER has the graphic 'Piece of Amber', again, at this time, very rare, several collectors are offering big bounties for these gems on other shards.

So, when you next see the gems, dont neglect em, they are very rare....for the moment anyhow...;)

Once the box has done its spraying it is claimable/ Grab'abble. AFAIK it is only available to the top damagers, as Ive seen some say they cant pick it up etc , but stand to be corrected...

S

SilentFoxXy

But....Flash-- As they say..-- I fear the 3 I got were merely worthless trinkets when we read :-

'23 Jun 2008 12:19:00

All shards will be published with the following during their next regular maintenance:

- The chests the mysterious strangers leave behind will no longer be empty'

Ill now revert back to my original 'Please post updates here ' thread...;)