Despise - Earth Elementals.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

Kaeros

I've not played in ages, but had my account open. Updated the KR client to give it a try and hopped on a character. Went to despise so I could kill simpler creatures while getting use to the interface. What i was curious about is it looks like a little cave are was added just north of where the earth elementals spawn, from what I could tell it looks like if they spawn in there you have to go elsewhere to get in there to kill them. I'm jut curious whereabouts the location to enter that spot would be at. Ran around the lizardman level looking and didn't see it. Is it on the lower level?

Thanks!

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
SLC
There's a bunch of spots that for whatever reason you cannot get into.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 23, 2008
I suspect these inaccessible spots will be entrances to the Stygian Abyss when that expansion is released.