• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Despise Champ Broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I have tried popping the despise champ a few times over the past few days and nothing has happened. Anybody know if this is a bug or whats going on?

R

RichDC

Sounds kinda funny lol

Are you losing valour when you attempt??

If not could the champ still be up somewhere??

Thats all i can think of, i cant get on to check if its ok on GL but despise has been pumping the last couple of days so i would guess it fine here.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, only seems to be on sonoma from what I hear. Yes, I was knight of valor, challenged the champ idol, and am now follower. Last time I did it it made the sound and all the traps lit up on the ground, but no candles or monsters spawned. I have checked the whole dungeon and cant fint coon anywhere. I thought maybe someone had lead it off as well, but man, if they did they hid it very well because I cant find it anywhere.

R

RichDC

If they had the champ does re-set after a couple of hours anyway.

hmm, ive seen a champ disappear before but never not appear!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like they are aware of the problem and have a fix in Publish 58 that they just made live on the test shard. Doesn't really help us right now tho.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, maybe the Champ just needs a break from being worked hundreds of times a day, lol.

Or perhaps after some other champs are down and Despise spawns randomly it will be fixed.

R

Ruffles

Ok Ok...I'm coming clean...

Barracoon has decided to take a little vacation. We invited him to come stay with us for a few days. He is currently enjoying the massages, good food, and has even had a facial massage , manicure and pedicure while here at the Sonoma Spa and Body Works. The challenges of keeping himself fit and trim has begun to wear a little thin on him...'specially being killed numerous times a day!

We are encouraging him to see a therapist to release his hostility in a more suitable manner. He seems to be doing well with beating up the training dummy. Look for him soon...he says he will be back and will enjoy killin' those that disturb his peace and quiet.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's caused by us defending a "raided" coon from the new coward template played by members in the biggest zerg guild on Sonoma.

Anyways, to fully abuse the flawed PS system these hardcore players started to play a Stealth Wither Mage template. They do nothing but wither spawns and stealth away when anyone sees them. They exploit the PS bug so all they have to do is stealth away recall to Wind or anywhere inside the subserver and setup a macro somewhere so they dont get logged off and collect easy PS without any challenge after we raided(more like give up the spawn without a fight and went straight to exploiting the known PS bug) them.

Anyways we decided to NOT helping them to kill "their" champ in their practice of exploiting the system bug. So we kept the coon up for a few hours, see some stealthers here and there and never tried to fight for their coon back, after a few hours coon despawned, and caused dsp to be bugged since 4 days ago.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that is the truth warultima, lmao!!! That will teach em.
It's true. Because I was the one finding demogorgon doing the spawn at 3rd and he invised/stealthed before I can finish casting "poison" spell. After he went into stealth mode I pulled a human hide on the island, he wasnt doing his own spawm for like 20 minutes and he called in some friends and quickly poped the coon, so I called in our 2 of our guys (3 on 5), the second they arrive demogorgon started to stealth without trying to fight (wow didnt see that coming), their stealthers all smokebombed even tho they had more number.

So we "raided" their spawn in 2 second after arriving dsp. So we were chatting how they are going to abuse the system exploit to get scrolls now and decided to not kill the champ but just defend it from getting killed by their brave stealthers that smokebombs instantly is anything should see them. Funny thing is we had 2 guys rotating watching the coon for a few hours and we saw at least 6 different members from that zerg guild but they never EVER tried to take their coon back even tho there's just 1 scam watching it.

So there you go it's been 4 days since the day dsp is bugged. LoL :D

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me or does WarUltima seem a bit obsessed about COP guild. Apparently he's permited to get away with his obsessions in the PvP thread but is this really necessary here? I've been reading through these forums old and new and well WarUltima you seem very bitter how do you get away with your trolling on nearly every thread you post in i have no idea.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me or does WarUltima seem a bit obsessed about COP guild. Apparently he's permited to get away with his obsessions in the PvP thread but is this really necessary here? I've been reading through these forums old and new and well WarUltima you seem very bitter how do you get away with your trolling on nearly every thread you post in i have no idea.

Seems like many people are obsessed about trying to hide the truth. In that case I am sorry. Are you pissed that we stopped a group of people exploiting game bugs to gain scrolls? Sorry if thats the reason why you are pissed, we dont help them exploiting the game.

And I didnt even mention anything about the guild you named... glad we agree on something without saying ^^. Sigh Kiddies thesedays.

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We aren't kindergarten kids, I and probably most others with a brain know exactly what guild you are talking about. Are you working for EA now? are you even permited to accuse guilds of using exploits, hacks? I mean why are you even posting on this thread and getting away with the stuff. All you talk about is the 'zergling guild' SCAM isn't exactly a small guild you know, and don't you guys like call PAS for help? LOL i mean PAS is the biggest Zergling trammy guild on Sonoma and SCAM the second biggest, together that makes one hell of a ZERG! Why you haven't been banned for all your trolling is really a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.