• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Design is Not Structurally Sound, But No Red Tiles

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just that, I'm trying to build a little workshop, and I've completed the design, but when I try to commit it, it tells me it isn't structurally sound. But there are no red tiles anywhere in the structure.

Screenshots:

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminds me of the stilt houses down by the coast here in Texas built to withstand flooding.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try looking at it in the 2D Classic client. Maybe it isn't showing up properly in the Enhanced Client.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I found the problems. There were some floating floor tiles under the roof, and the pillars I used apparrently don't work for holding up floors. Beyond that when I finally committed it, it was really ugly and I've scrapped the whole thing and started over again.

edit: Correction, scrapped the whole thing, had some ice cream, and started over again... ;)