• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Departing with style

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL - with all the sour grapes, I may turn my Luna house into a w(h)inery :)

Welcome to the 'hood, new neighbors:)

And Fare The Well to the old!

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to pop in to say hi and say that Thunder is at the heart of it the guy I always knew he was and why I will always consider him a rl freind.

But the great thing about uo is the opurtunitie and maybe someday I will take up playing again and you never know but the way we got things before it all comes and goes and its always about the hunt and it would be fun to hunt again someday maybe and if I do I will I am sure have others interested in my company.

Love you buddy and all of my formoer guildies (yes even you Omni)

W

weezer

Just wanted to pop in to say hi and say that Thunder is at the heart of it the guy I always knew he was and why I will always consider him a rl freind.

But the great thing about uo is the opurtunitie and maybe someday I will take up playing again and you never know but the way we got things before it all comes and goes and its always about the hunt and it would be fun to hunt again someday maybe and if I do I will I am sure have others interested in my company.

Love you buddy and all of my formoer guildies (yes even you Omni)
wow, plucky... good to hear from you
Idocing just isn't the same....

G

Gh3tt0

Here since everyone else that was givin a house made a appearance ill bless u with one...Is there a need too talk about my game play style here...U play how u wanna play Ill play how i want too play...It will be ok u can always get ressed...

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Luck Thunder in all your endevours. I miss Legends alot but after reading this thread I am reminded sadly why it is I left. Miss all my friends there if i have any left. *waves and throws hugs to all* Better lock this thread before it becomes a B---h session to me. Miss you guys well some of you:)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whoever owns the coded schematics please let me know. I would missing that one to put the set together.

W

weezer

whoever owns the coded schematics please let me know. I would missing that one to put the set together.
Pretty sure that would be devil's own... also pretty sure she wouldn't give it up to be taken to another shard. You can try, but i think you are beating a dead horse.

B

Budwieser

First off, we don't have the population to support a Luna full of vendors..

That's because you don't have a great vendor mall in Luna. Look at the big populations shards. ;)

"Build it and they will come"

The Bud.