• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Demon Sword from event

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im looking to buy "Demon Sword" from last event. From mobs in the Alternate Moonglow. I don't think many know that there actually was event items there but its been confirmed and I would like to buy one. If anyone wants to sell let me know price.

Funny how these events go lately, either we need to follow storyline or we just need to wait for corpses to go public and check for "special" items. So not really worth doing event when people dont know there is special items there because its normal sword graphic within corpses with 40+ other normal graphic items. So have to start checking each item, that will take time (unless you use EC I guess) time that could be used fighting.

Ahh well, I guess this is how its gonna be on Europa.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only heard one other person say he had one.
Dont think many were looted tbh, i have some forsale, if i log in again maybe.
I need to know price as 1 is reserved for an old peerless buddy. :)

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ET a little off topic: since I don´t know much about the EC, would you mind sharing why looting would be easier with the EC?
Thx!

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@ET a little off topic: since I don´t know much about the EC, would you mind sharing why looting would be easier with the EC?
Thx!
well its easier because you can get a list instead of having to check the names on all items in the bag its already listed so you can see the "Demon Sword" name right away if you check I believe. I havent used EC that much.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Only heard one other person say he had one.
Dont think many were looted tbh, i have some forsale, if i log in again maybe.
I need to know price as 1 is reserved for an old peerless buddy. :)
Depends on how many dropped, there was others who has a few aswell, I know one player who has 1 on Europa atleast and an Xsharder who has 4-5.
So I dunno how many was dropped but if its 20 or less I guess 45-65m if more than 20 then you have to go down to 20-30m
if 40-50 then 10-15m.
Remember this is estimated values. there might be players out there who pay more or people who try to get for less.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there ET,

what kind of sword is it?
Anyone have a pic?

Regards
The Scandinavian
Hi,
Its a katana, Normal iron color, but named 'A Demon Sword'
As i gifted an ingame friend with one now, i can sell my others :)

Edit : Sorry if this question was for ET,

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DEpending on the price the public europa history museum infront of Raa shop would be maybe interested..like i say...normal iron kat with a deamon tag....lets see whats price checks we get....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhh and can we have the bids or Price offered in this thread... remember the last one when private bids and under the counter sales were well out of order!!!! and some people made a real meal out of it...

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Valued at 40-50m maybe more on rares board. if anyone needs to sell any I be happy to take it to ATL on my next trip wich is Sunday

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im deffo out of they are over 50m.......way to high for a 1/20 normal graphic but tagged..... in my opinion anyways......guess u have to take the top price and the big rares guys/gals seem to snap everything up.....Soooo llet em be lost to other shards forever.....maybe next time i get lucky in the event game....dohhh

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
im deffo out of they are over 50m.......way to high for a 1/20 normal graphic but tagged..... in my opinion anyways......guess u have to take the top price and the big rares guys/gals seem to snap everything up.....Soooo llet em be lost to other shards forever.....maybe next time i get lucky in the event game....dohhh
Well if people pay the prices the items are valued at then its not a problem, as a former collector myself I was happy to pay the prices for the items I wanted to display.

Weapons have always been worth more than other items that had 20 drops.
But nobody says that people should sell for those prices, thats just estimate values and its possible to sell for those prices. I sold the Assassin Kryss Adol sold me for 65m wich was also a 1 of 20.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It my opinoin!!!!!! not yours......

The seller should sell for the highest value he can get....thats common sense...just saying i dont think its worth it..and I WONT BE PAYING this sum.....then again a mega rares collector may just throw 100m at it just so he/she gets one!!!! and due to the rares monopoly 100m is nothing to them.

Then its great luck for the seller..... just a lilttle sad for the shard....

GOOd lucK WItH THe SaLe....:thumbup1:

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
Its a katana, Normal iron color, but named 'A Demon Sword'
As i gifted an ingame friend with one now, i can sell my others :)

Edit : Sorry if this question was for ET,
Hi there,

thank you for info Myphsar.
I only collect fencing weapons so I save my gold for now.

Regards
The Scandinavian