• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Delivered correspondence to Zanthes

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Zanthes,

Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? Probably not. The language of the ancients has probably faded from your mind by this time. So I will speak in simpler terms that you will understand. Ah yes dear cousin! Look upon the lands of the creatures you stand with! Did I not clearly tell you of there lusts for war and murder? Look at them now Zanthes! The grass has not had time to cover the graves of the Bane war dead. Already they are preparing for more war!

Is it not as i have said? Did I not clearly tell you that they will make war upon one another? They will do this until none are left. Then they will come and make war upon you! How can you not see this? Is not my foresight clear?
Or are you blinded by their ways you have adopted? Look at the faces of the ones in your clan. Do you not love and care for them? Do you want too see them battered and mutilated, on a field of battle, there last moments of life pondering the foolishness of Zanthes?

You must make a decision! You must renounce them and there ways. Or all that you are, and all that you love; Will be destroyed internally... By your very hands...

Tenna' ento lye omenta...

*marked with a black seal of house Surion*