• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Wrestling] Defense Chance

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So does anyone know if there is a difference in defense chance between 120 wrestling, a shield and no spell book with 45 dci vs 120 wrestling, a spell book with no shield and 45 dci? I've tested this and there does not seem to be a difference. Would be nice to know if there is though.

C

Connor_Graham

The shield would only make a difference if you have Parry, or if part of the 45 DCI was on the shield.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The shield would also make a difference if you are human, you get the very small chance to parry with JoAT.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, I thought that the human might make a difference. I remember parrying every once in a while with no parry on a human character. So it appears that shields would have a slight advantage then.