• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 'Deed to a guildstone' and 'Deed to a Tower'

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two separate deeds I just scored from an idoc. One says 'A deed to a guildstone' There is no guild listed on the deed at all. The other is 'A deed to a Tower'. Are these worth anything?

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know there are three of 'Deed to a Tower' on Izumo for 500k each (been there for some time now). From what I hear you have to be careful with those deeds, as in not transferring them. I think you may have to keep them in a secure container. I'm not completely sure but better safe than sorry.

Guild deeds are more valuable if they are named, as you can only place the guild stone if they ARE named. Though as far as specific pricing on both I'm not too sure.

Hope this was of some help at least.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh okay well that sucks that you can't place a guildstone unless it's named ahh well. Ty for the info.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deed to a ....... worths 5-10m, not sure why they are for 500k on izumo, maybe there are no collectors interested in that old deed.

The deed cannot be transferred, if tried, it will be converted in a house placement tool. Same if u drop it on the bank or if u logoff and login with the deed on your backpack. You can lock it down or put into a locked down or secure box.

B

Baron_

I have a deed to a green tent, and I was able to lock the deed down without being in a container.