• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

decorating da Mojoka keep

• Thread starter imported_mo'gluk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_mo'gluk

I am now officially decorating the "Mojoka" keep. I don't have an official orc name yet as I am still decorating but it will have a mojoka theme along with other various orc themes....

Items I need

-doom book messes
-a few orc standards
-mage oriented items... more skeleton containers
- also looking for mag rubble nameley wooden fort type items
-orc labeled items (bow whip, etc...)

and I need someone who is proficient in building the goza mat staircase/bridge

and any Ideas that you have anyone who comes to da Orc Keep area will be let in to see and whenits finished it will be open to public

G

I have 3 bone containers ye can have...be 4 if ya want one that reads *unknown bard* ...the rest are the regular bone containers.

And since tis too *bloody lookin* for my tastes ...I have one bloody dyed skull candle if ya want it ...tok dyed red, it may look better in an orc's big big hut than my place full of parrot birdies and rainbows !

G

I think the only black orc bow I ever had on Siege, I gave to ye for tibute
when ya landed in Wintermoor, which was ages ago ye probably lost it since then.

BUT ye can not have my orc statue, nay he stands in my library reading The Grammar of Orcish and gets edumacated with the ratman in me library music room, playing a kelmo made lap harp...music seems to sooth the orc statue...next to the gorilla eating bananas.. no hope for that gorilla but I'm teachin it table manners. lol

I

imported_Luka Melehan

getting ready to do some spring cleaning. Will keep an eye out for appropriate stuff.

M

majorwoo

building the goza mat staircases isn't that hard, just takes some time. I can show you what I did to my castle and either teach ya or see about getting it made.

G

Luka, you are about to fall out of that dress, hun.

Or is that the point?

I've never understood the female mind...

I

imported_mo'gluk

its meeb orcish charm....

anyone know a way to set up a donation box?

Mo is currently working a skill under alacrity so I can't log on for long

G

Only way I can think of for a donation box in which YOU wish to keep the contents in the box...
is the same way I set up boxes in my Museum on Chesapeake.

I wish to lock this down...

set to anybody...

anyone should be able to toss stuff IN..even LOOK IN but since it is all locked down everything tossed in *locks up* ..it is how I set up my multigemstone tinker exhibit of no longer can make em tink multi gem jewelry and also boxes of *this is the solen ant quest* where new ones can look in see seeds, powders etc but they cant take em OUT. . I think anyone can toss crap in...if box set to anybody..but cant take OUT.

*in theory*

G

I still have those mag rubble wood walls. Yours if you want um free o charge.

I

imported_mo'gluk

oh yeah I will take any and all mag rubble wooden items ... I would even trade shineis for them

I set up an anybody box onmy front stepps

A

Alex the Gray

yub yub Warbozz. wil get on da books and such pronto.
No need for da whip- meeb on it

*grovels in appropriate orc manner*

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have books and orc wood thing and some braziers and skull candles for you.

put a pic please of where this place is so i can drop the stuff in your donation box.

I

imported_mo'gluk

well the donation box does not seem to be working....

G

that's cos everybody thinks the box is at the keep you're decorating.

I know the box is on the tower's front step. I passed it when I went to stock my vendors