• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decisions.

M

majorwoo

So, I must decide. I have recently set out on the market to purchase a sharp pointy object. Once I have this sharp pointy object, I must decide - shall I obtain your items by stealthily reaching into your pocket, or by killing you and taking them from your corpse?

It seems to me, if I am prepared to do the latter doing the former has fewer uses...

G

Ah but...the former is more intriguing..while the latter is..oft same old same.

Let us presume I or someone is the intended victim. The latter is a no brainer they gonna loose their stuffs cuz someone killzored them..rinse repeat happens all the time no surprises.

Now picture someone comfortably ALIVE feeling all secure even smug...and still alive they gaze into their backpack and find *insert wonder item here* is missing !!
They get more upset actually...wtf ??? !!! who did that and when and how or did I misplace it or or or.... lots more fun to toy with their minds and confuse em all, and upset em maybe even intrigue them...than the obvious no brainer same old same rinse and repeat losses they may have happen to them just being killed or ganked oft just boring unlike sneak attacks to obscound with their items possibly even..unseen or unfelt. Teaches em to stay on their toes and not feel so...safe and smug anywhere, even when in full health and alive.
Why ye could be a professor of ..edumacation with ye sharp pointy object and sneakivity..
Think of that !

Just my own thoughts though. . in mho.

M

majorwoo

Well, as a blue thief I have a chance of being unnoticed and forcing them to take a count if they wish to chase me for their item back.

As someone prepared to kill you (i.e. red) anyone who sees me pop up next to them is either going to attack or run.... Then again, stealing something and attacking right after it might make them think im here to kill them... and get them to run away while I walk off with the lootz... That could be fun.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Or you could log into vent and see if i have anything you need

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Are you planning to be an Highwayman? That is, a very visible mounted
warrior who comes up to someone and disarm self, snoop, disarm opponent,
and steal weapon or Mandrake regs, then arm self and thank opponent for
the weapon or regs? Most people do not stay in place that long.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix