• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decayed Ship Lost, Replaced, but Fishmongers No Quest

Cloudriderg

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
I have a problem. I lost my Brit Ship to decay (dumb). I have bought another and launched it. When I lost my ship I had the max amount of Fishmonger fish orders. I have now sailed to fish mongers to get more orders but they just tell me "how goes the fishing" and "me and my customers be waitin".
I have sent an email to tech support but they say it will take a GM in game to handle this.
I have 4 times called a GM and stayed in game for hours waiting for a GM to show.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem? Thanks for any help!

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
I have a problem. I lost my Brit Ship to decay (dumb). I have bought another and launched it. When I lost my ship I had the max amount of Fishmonger fish orders. I have now sailed to fish mongers to get more orders but they just tell me "how goes the fishing" and "me and my customers be waitin".
I have sent an email to tech support but they say it will take a GM in game to handle this.
I have 4 times called a GM and stayed in game for hours waiting for a GM to show.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem? Thanks for any help!
Would the quests happen to be listed in your quest log and perhaps just quitting them would do it?

I sympathize with you, I lost my ship back when they were just disappearing along with all my orders and it took forever to build my reputation up again it seemed.

I have not seen hardly anyone talk about the erratic ship decay, it's going along with the house decay but the last few days our ships have been normal.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to quit the previous quests friend

Also, call a GM, if you purchased the Brit ship that decayed from the store, on your account, it's linked and they can return it.

Lastly, get a lighthouse so it never happens again!

Cloudriderg

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Outstanding! I thank You both!! I did not know about 'Quitting the Quest'. So I just quit 8 quests and saw the messages about directing my crew to throw the fishing crates overboard. Wow that sucks! I think I have a long way back so I better get started. Thanks Again my friends!

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Outstanding! I thank You both!! I did not know about 'Quitting the Quest'. So I just quit 8 quests and saw the messages about directing my crew to throw the fishing crates overboard. Wow that sucks! I think I have a long way back so I better get started. Thanks Again my friends!
Welcome, but sorry for your loss, if it's any help at all, I told of my loss recently in an answer to another problem which was the same as yours. My problem happened probably 2 years ago and I lost my ship and had to quit and throw the orders overboard, and it took forever to get my reputation built back up. However, this person said they did it and it didn't take long so they may have changed it. I hope so for your sake and all our sakes with all the ship/house/item decay problems we are having now.

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are finally fixing the boat decay issue, should be live tomorrow - Cheers! :cool: