• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dec 14th: All cities EXCEPT TC3 & BV Going Offline (REVISED PLZ READ)

I

imported_sullimix

Ok thats all well and good, but what about all of us that can't even get to the log in screen... I am getting "The Server Is Down" please try again later...

It doesn't matter if I choose TC3 or TSO I get the same thing for the last 5 hrs of trying... I have tried with TSO.exe and also TSO.Client. I know there is a thread where fellow sims players are trying to enter the game. But for some reason it is being overlooked by the Devs. All I really want to know is if the Server is really down or is there something messed up in my install AGAIN... after an update to game....

S

Suzi Q

Ok, so now I know it's really messed up! Unable to log in to TSO for over 2 hours this morning, prior to the usual maintenance downtime. No success on either my PC (windows xp) or my laptop (windows vista)! Spent several more hours after maintenance. Caught in the loop which tries to update then after a few minutes presents the message asking if you want to retry or quit as the install was unsuccessful. I finally managed to complete the install and log in using TSO client on my laptop but am still unable to log in at all on my PC! When I try TSO client on my PC I am presented with a message stating the updater was unable to update and will close down, please check you have enough space on your hard drive and your security settings!!!! I'm really fed up now, using my laptop is good and well except we do not always have a good wireless signal and therefore can lose an internet connection for hours sometimes (my problem, I know)! I have had concerns for sometime that there are sure to be problems after merge, it seems these concerns are being proven before merge. Very annoying and frustrating and all for a covering of snow and a xmas tree!