• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dec 14th: All cities EXCEPT TC3 & BV Going Offline (REVISED PLZ READ)

G

Revised: Okay, here's the deal. First we take TC3 offline, and when we're done with that, we'll take the production cities (except BV) offline for the update mentioned earlier.

We do not expect downtime to be longer than 90 mins. This version enables snow and holiday objects (holiday tree, snowpeople, and new years hat). The new years hat can be placed, but will not activate until Dec 31.

Woohooo! Party thread! I brought the cookies and milk!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wow.. Havn't heard that in a long long long time

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, I know! It was hard. I had to type it carefully.

G

<blockquote><hr>

We do not expect downtime to be longer than 90 mins. This version enables snow and holiday objects (holiday tree, snowpeople, and new years hat). The new years hat can be placed, but will not activate until Dec 31.

Woohooo! Party thread! I brought the cookies and milk!

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do I bother to buy and decorate a tropical beach property???

M

Monkeybear

Oooh is the TC3 update to let us re-order new chairs?

Or... cream bear outfits for guys?
I can dream...

G

I on behalf of all my sims would like to off you a most honest and sincere...

Thank you!!!!!

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Donovan, once the prod cities have snow, EVERY property will be snowy lol... therefore you can make your property into a temporary tropical Christmas beach party lol...

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

Or... cream bear outfits for guys?
I can dream...

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL monkeybear! Will someone add cream male bear outfit for monkeybear already?? lol...

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

You know that I do have a soft spot for cookies, right?

G

<blockquote><hr>

You know that I do have a soft spot for cookies, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet!

Ha ha. Pun.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, the one in your sig! But for guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

What, boy bears don't like wearing girl bear fur? Hrmf.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

That's exactly how the cookie crumbles 'round here.

S

Suzi Q

Ahhh so this explains why our Friday night (UK) has been spoiled. Well, must say it will be nice to have snow and a festive feel to the place, my dead christmas tree looks kinda sad there in my living room! Would have been nice if you could have added it to the log in message and removed the old outdated TC3 for free trials one. Look forward to seeing you all in Fancey Fields, I'll get the Turkey in the oven ready LOL

G

Hi all

*waves to Suzi Q from down in Kent*

90 Mins!!! I'll have drunk my bottle of wine and eaten all my munches by then

G

Sorry UK guys! Tomorrow you will have snow, and snow men... and tons of other little goodies like that! Wheee!

Sweet dreams guys!

S

Suzi Q

Great, can't wait LOL .... Don't suppose you're temporarily increasing our buying limits to accomodate all these things are you?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Great, can't wait LOL .... Don't suppose you're temporarily increasing our buying limits to accomodate all these things are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Sorry.

S

Suzi Q

Oh well, worth asking I guess lol .... I'll accept one your lovely cookies as compensation

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry UK guys! Tomorrow you will have snow, and snow men... and tons of other little goodies like that! Wheee!

Sweet dreams guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

You can make it up to me by slipping in a cream bear coat into the release
Or I tell Randy about your plot to steal the cup!

I

imported_sedusa

Except TC3 my backside! I want a gallon of choc milk and some white choc chip and macadamia nut cookies for the inconveinence.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You can make it up to me by slipping in a cream bear coat into the release
Or I tell Randy about your plot to steal the cup!

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

And no.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Except TC3 my backside!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm Sedusa? You didn't read the revised version, huh? Please read the revised version.

D

Dita'

ok, picture this.. new pajamas, long day and a heiniken. dude, i was just going to sit down and play sims and urgh. going down. errr.

I

imported_sedusa

See it now, this prolly means no game time for me tonight. I have rl work in 3 hrs.

G

I would like a million dollars and a trip to LA as compensation for making me leave my sidewalk.

I mean, how dare you bring tc3 down!

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok, picture this.. new pajamas, long day and a heiniken. dude, i was just going to sit down and play sims and urgh. going down. errr.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh nooooos! It will be back up quickly-ish tonight. It won't be the 4 hr downtime nightmare of yesterday.

Question: How does one "play sims and urgh"? (kidding)

G

<blockquote><hr>

I would like a million dollars and a trip to LA as compensation for making me leave my sidewalk.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

B

BellaofCats

Glad to hear the patch won't take too long. I was making all kinds of new friends in TC3. That is one fun city!! WOOT!!

Happy Holidaze all!

D

dinaj

call me a perv but ... why does cream bear outfits fo guys sound sooooooooo naughty?

P

Peppie

<blockquote><hr>

call me a perv but ... why does cream bear outfits fo guys sound sooooooooo naughty?

[/ QUOTE ]

*calls you a perv*

W

Westley

OK, so if all cities are down, where are we all hanging at until it's back up ??

P

Peppie

how about .... here ? lol Lee is working hard to get the cities back up as soon as possiblem so im sure it wont take longer than 60 minuts

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

OK, so if all cities are down, where are we all hanging at until it's back up ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Here. Yeah yeah, you're stuck with us.

D

Dita'

You know what I love about our devs? question mark because i dont know exactly what that means, but anyway. i think they love the game as much as we do
but im suprised they can....
man i'll keep that one to myself
no, seriously.

W

Westley

I'm not saysing that hanging here is a bad thing, but I would liek to earn some money's whilst I'm stuck...lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

You know what I love about our devs? question mark because i dont know exactly what that means, but anyway. i think they love the game as much as we do
but im suprised they can....
man i'll keep that one to myself
no, seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I love about our devs is....communication!
I've never seen such communication between game devs and the players. Love it
So happy to see some life in this game again, lots of changes.

*grabs some cookies* hey, its weekend...I'm allowed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Donovan, once the prod cities have snow, EVERY property will be snowy lol... therefore you can make your property into a temporary tropical Christmas beach party lol...

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the point - I don't want a snow covered, tropical beach.

G

<blockquote><hr>

pary will you be on when TC3 gets back up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends... what are you plotting???

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

That's the point - I don't want a snow covered, tropical beach.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad that this snow is like an act of nature, so you won't even be able to collect the insurance for loss of enjoyment and all. You be so screwed. (Or, should that read, "You be so Scrooge.")

G

<blockquote><hr>

Urm.......

AV is still down

[/ QUOTE ]

He meant TC3 is open. Randy is working on the production cities.

G

OH! ok thanks

OK off for an early night (1am) so I can play a full day *coughs and prolly night* tomorrow.

Night everyone - have fun xx

G

Sooo.... now I have a store (ho ho ho).

Trouble is, whatever I buy to set out goes straight to 23% - 27% wear.
Used items that were in inventory at 30% or more, come out at 20% - 21%
And, yes.... I know what I am doing, having run several stores over the years.