• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Death Strike and tracking

S

Sir Kenga

Can't find relyable info, how does tracking increase Death Strike damage. Will i get damage bonus if i have 0.1 tracking skill?.
Another question, lets say my usual DS apply 30 dmg, with 100 tracking will it be something like 50? Or is it capped somehow?

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from the ninja faq-
--------
1) If the target takes less than 5 steps during the next 5 seconds then they will take (Ninjitsu/9)*(.3+.7*(hiding+stealth)/220) + [tracking bonus] DIRECT damage
2) If the target takes more than 5 steps in the next 5 seconds then they will take (Ninjitsu/3)*(.3+.7*(hiding+stealth)/220) + [tracking bonus] DIRECT damage

TRACKING: If you sucessfully track a target before you deathstrike, the next deathstrike attack will do additional damage as follows. Adds up to 10 damage based on the distance between where the target was standing when you tracked them and where they are standing when you deathstrike them. In addition you will do tracking /10 (rounded down bonus damage)
[Tracking bonus is now capped at 10 + 1/10 skill ]

--------
are you human or elf?

if human you have a base 20 tracking from jack of all trades, if you get someone tracked and stalk them the required distance you'll get +12 damage.

if elf with .1 you'll have a hard time tracking people, but it may be possible. so with .1 if you manage to get someone tracked and stalk them the required distance you'll get +10 damage.

S

Sir Kenga

Yea i read the faq, but can anyone verify it's still same? Cause a lot of time passed since it's been updated.