• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear PKR Guild...

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you recently joined the Shadowlords faction. That's good, because more people one's faction is always good. Instead of fighting with us agains CoM, Min and TB you are (also) fighting your fellow Shadowlords. I don't know why this is, maybe we got off on the wrong foot or something.

So, if you're interested in fighting with us against the other factions, maybe even allying, here is my outstretched hand!

If not, well, so be it. At least there will be no loss of faction points between us.

Merion of Semper Fidelis [SF]

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't think any of the PKR guys read this forum but i'll pass this along to them for u :D

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are here for the Pvm, U might wanna consider other options..like going minax or something :)

F

Freddiefingers

Merion

hello sorry for not replying , i am enforcer in pkr
if we see u about we will assist your guild ,
ill speak with my lot see if they want an alliance ,
then we can take it from there ,

if u want u can pm me and we can chat more over
bigger hunts etc

Enforcer