• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear MDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azureal

Just a quick note to say thanks for the precious few seconds I got to watch you guys handling the champ spawn in Despise late last night.

I know why Cerberus killed me the first time. Im sure it had to do with protecting the fresh corpse full of loot. I dont know if it had anything to do with the fact I had E-bolt macrod to my A key, but Im sorry if it did. I didnt give Cerb a count. *shrug*

Thanks to the guy that ressed me. Its a PITA using the help command and its random timer.

You will understand that Ive never seen a champ spawn before. I was a little disappointed that it was handled by what seemed to be 3 people, I just thought it would be harder than that.

I dont understand though why Cerberus felt the need to kill me a second time during a conversation where I was stating how impressed I was watching. Again I didnt lay a count, instead this time choosing to simply leave.

C'est la vie...

O

Ovrkill

Guess where this thread belongs ??

Yup, thats right, the PVP thread.

Locked for obvious reasons.

:bdh:

Status
Not open for further replies.