• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Kind Persons...

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To whom it may concern,

Callling a Gm on me at luna bank because I dont want to respond to you and tring to get me banned is a little low... Yes I was sitting there working hiding. The GM and I had a nice conversation in bucs den Inn. Nice try thou

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes i did..... and we talked for about 5 minutes about people calling gm on other people for petty crap.......

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never 'paged on' any other player, but I have paged a lot for my OWN problems which seriously inconvenience me from time-to-time (game stoppers in fact) and never have seen a soul. Good job! :)

PS I think I did see a gm many years ago (maybe 8 years ago) for a house ownership issue which they were very pleasant about and helped greatly, but nothing after that.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if you were the person I saw there for a min of 5 hrs after server up, going in and out of hiding thats what I call patience. Takes a lot of patience to just sit there for that amount of time going in and out of hiding for gains I'll say that. I made one comment to a person I was chatting with there about a possible afk macroer working hiding, but it ain't worth the time & effort to call a GM to bust someone for that measly a problem. For even calling a GM on bigger problems, all they do is ignore the page. Ya should feel special, for at least you got to see probably the one & only GM that cvrs all the shards in person :thumbsup:.

C

Cysphruo

heh i used to set a macro to use hiding when i pressed the spacebar, works great because you attempt it everytime your talking ingame.

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL i think its funny how ROFL peeps sit there and complain on the boards about when they get paged on in game of unattended macroing of hiding in the bank. you were lucky you were playin on your other comp at the time and saw the GM talkin to you are you would of gotten banned.. it was not me that paged on you but i still think its funny to hear you cry about it on the boards.. :loser:

E

Elbryan Uthador

You must be IWP. All I ever see is you guys hanging around Scratch's little house. Guess you guys like it so much because its size corresponds to the size of the intelligence in your guild.

And no, I am not ROFL.

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ElBryan- you sir are a lousy trammie- you are in M F and you do a whole lot of nothin but talk on the boards and cry about people and how your poor lil feelings get hurt.. please come to fel and take a dirt nap or stfu on here

E

Elbryan Uthador

ElBryan- you sir are a lousy trammie- you are in M F and you do a whole lot of nothin but talk on the boards and cry about people and how your poor lil feelings get hurt.. please come to fel and take a dirt nap or stfu on here

I don't cry about people, and I am in Fel almost all the time and still haven't seen a "Jesse James". Oh I know, your a gz hugger so that is why I have never seen you.

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't cry about people, and I am in Fel almost all the time and still haven't seen a "Jesse James". Oh I know, your a gz hugger so that is why I have never seen you.
lmao you been in fel? where? give me your in game name fool.. i will come gut you like a pig with my 1700 ping.. M F guild doesnt in fel, drop that guild and try and pvp, oh wait that would mean that you would need some skillz in which we all know you dont have.. once again, what is your in game name so i can search you out!

E

Elbryan Uthador

lmao you been in fel? where? give me your in game name fool.. i will come gut you like a pig with my 1700 ping.. M F guild doesnt in fel, drop that guild and try and pvp, oh wait that would mean that you would need some skillz in which we all know you dont have.. once again, what is your in game name so i can search you out!

That is my ingame name. If you can't find me or any of my alts......that isn't my problem now is it?

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL i think its funny how ROFL peeps sit there and complain on the boards about when they get paged on in game of unattended macroing of hiding in the bank. you were lucky you were playin on your other comp at the time and saw the GM talkin to you are you would of gotten banned.. it was not me that paged on you but i still think its funny to hear you cry about it on the boards.. :loser:
for starters.. I only have one computer...im not in rofl.... and this character isnt even in a guild many people would remember..... and i wasnt crying... i was saying nice try......

S

Scratch

You must be IWP. All I ever see is you guys hanging around Scratch's little house. Guess you guys like it so much because its size corresponds to the size of the intelligence in your guild.

And no, I am not ROFL.
not rofl says alot since rofl will guild anyone and has even tried recruiting several of my guys
you must be really bad
if you are in fel as often as you say
you are not anywhere that matters like yew or spawn locations
hiding in your fel house is like being in tram
and if you ever show face at the gate on a tamer you will be forever known as OoOooOber trammy

actually that lil luna house has quite alot of attn the last few days and most of the vendors there have made 30+mil each
i know mine has made 38mil from selling lil to nothing on it

id stick around and make sure i was always stocked too so the gold keeps rolling in
cant help it its the latest vendor hotspot

your guild does nothing in fel and your opinion of mine means just that
nothing

if we are hanging at out lil luna pad so what
are we supposed to fight rofl all day long because you dictate so
or can we play our 13 bux/month our way once in awhile

when you get a red and you come to fel and make a showing with your tag lemme know
well be the first ones to crush you

rofls 30 people wouldnt even bother with you as you are merely considered mongbats on the playing field to everyone in fel anyway

oh i get it mf = mongbat fodder

tram is >>>>>>>>>>>>

E

Elbryan Uthador

not rofl says alot since rofl will guild anyone and has even tried recruiting several of my guys
you must be really bad
They hate my red almost as much as you.

if you are in fel as often as you say
you are not anywhere that matters like yew or spawn locations
I am always around spawn locations, too bad your usually at the gate.

hiding in your fel house is like being in tram
and if you ever show face at the gate on a tamer you will be forever known as OoOooOber trammy
I have a tamer, she went red and is now blue again. It wasn't fun saying "All Kill".

actually that lil luna house has quite alot of attn the last few days and most of the vendors there have made 30+mil each
i know mine has made 38mil from selling lil to nothing on it

id stick around and make sure i was always stocked too so the gold keeps rolling i cant help it its the latest vendor hotspot
I have a Luna vendor, I understand that.

your guild does nothing in fel and your opinion of mine means just that
nothing
Then why are you so bent out of shape?

if we are hanging at out lil luna pad so what
are we supposed to fight rofl all day long because you dictate so
or can we play our 13 bux/month our way once in awhile
I see your guild in Luna or hanging around a moongate. Wait that is wrong....had 3 of you trying to kill me yesterday....and we all know that they didn't suceed.

when you get a red and you come to fel and make a showing with your tag lemme know
well be the first ones to crush you
I have a red, he flies the B-C tag. And crush me? You normally whine because I can play my template better than yours.

rofls 30 people wouldnt even bother with you as you are merely considered mongbats on the playing field to everyone in fel anyway

oh i get it mf = mongbat fodder

tram is >>>>>>>>>>>>
Thats fine, I can't stand most of them anyways, but I always will attack your whiney guild before I attack them.

*signs autograph*

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actualy have nothing against Pharraun.... Seems like a alright guy to me..

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey jesse LOL ok bro im not sure where you get your info and i really hate to give this guy credit but elbryan is a pretty good pvper he called me out and yes even tho i got bitter he did play fair by the rules and beat me fair and square .

and yes i even died thats why i was bitter .

and if any one herasses me that i gave him a good mark on playing fair ill deny it even if it is writen in my own hand LOLOL