• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lock Picking] Dead in the water at 25... hints?

G

Gellor

Stuck at 25 lockpicking. Haven't gained a point in hours:cursing:

Here is the facts:
- I double checked skill points left... plenty of room.
- I am using a 33 tinker skilled box (made myself)

I've tried the local tinker house with no gain(lots of 30 skill boxes and tried 50 skill to no gain)

I've tried fel and tram vesper chests.

What am I doing wrong? Did they change something in the last 2-3 months? I used the same method I'm doing now about 5 month ago and worked fine to my 50 desired skill(faction trap remover)

L

Lord Drakelord

shard you on?

ok if Siege, go to the Vesper bank and try doing the kegs and crates that appear in the back room. That should get you over this 25 hump.

Any other shard go buy the skills, I am pretty sure you can buy up to 30. Or do as above, go to Vesper bank.

Went back and finishing read your post, your quote of being in Fel and Tram tells me you not on Siege. You can however still go to Vesper bank. Or just seek out one selling the skill and buy enough to get over the 25 roadblock. You can get 31 points from a thief guildmaster.

G

Gellor

I guess that means that 25 is just one of those dead zones I need to buy through.

Thanks for the hint... Now I need to spend 5 hours to find the thief GM:coco:

G

Gellor

Drakelord... thank you for the hint... that was the problem. It appears that 25 lockpicking is dead.

So for the newbies, here is a search aiding keyword list: lock pick picking lockpicking stuck dead raise gain gains raising move

Now no BS claim of "I searched":coco::D:coco::next::danceb:

L

Lord Drakelord

Glad to help out. Good luck with your training!