• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DB4 Board Mod

• Thread starter TheJunglist
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TheJunglist

Hi,

I'm sorry for having to post this here, but I figured that one of the mods for the DB4 forums would read it here if I did. I am having a problem logging onto the forums, everytime I try to log in it just goes back to the log in screen and I remain a quest. I have tried to log on from my location here on the ship many of times over the last few months without any success, just curious as to why...possibly my IP from the Ship that I'm on?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may not have your browser set up to accept cookies. If you have your settings too high, then you will be sent back to the log-in screen. I use highest security possible for my browser setting that will still yet allow me to sign in to email, message boards etc and I don't have a problem with the DB4 boards.