• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dazed and Confused - Please Help!

B

BobfromUO

Ok, I am not sure which forum to post this on, so if this is the wrong one please forgive me. I just recently came back to Ultima Online. I have all there crafting skills, but have no idea how to set up the right combinations. Here is a list of what I have, and if anyone can tell me how to combind them or what to add to them to make them more useful, I would be so greatful.

Ok here is what I have on one guy already:

Account 1:
100 Blacksmith (can goto 120)
100 Tailoring (can goto 120)
100 Carpentry
100 Lumberjack
76 Magery
100 Tinkering

On souldstones I have:
100 Blacksmith
100 Alchemy
90 Mining
100 Inscription
100 music

Account 2:

93 cooking (Did I mention I have a gm fisherman on another character?):pancakes:
36 Fletching (long way to go)

On Souldstones:

100 Tinkering
100 Blacksmith
100 Inscription
100 Alchemy

Any suggestions?

I know I should add arms lore somewhere.

Here are some things I would like to do: Make enhanced weapons and spellbooks.

:please:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Account 1:
120 Smith
120 Tailor
100 Carpenter
100 Mining
100 Lumberjack
100 Arms Lore
60 Magery
20 Music
(use jewelry and other bonus-giving items as needed to make pentagrams and musical instruments - an elf could use a bracelet and/or spellbook with +15 magery total, a +15 music ring and spell-woven britches to be at the required numbers)

Then, if needed for a carpenter item (tetsubo, stone oven, flour mill), stone off mining or arms lore to put tinkering on.

For account 2
100 cooking
100 alchemy (and glassblowing book)
100 tinkering
100 inscription
120 Magery
100 Bowcraft/Fletching
100 Arms Lore

This character would be your primary tinker, since the other account's tinkering would be stoned off most ofthe time.