• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dang i forgot to lock down my head!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i forgot to lock down my head!serioulsy for my lil body parts setup i moved it and secured everything but the head now its gone. does anyone else have one. Im also looking for a tonecrafter to make me three more table like the 2 mediums and one large that i have now

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll check and see if I still have mine, sweetie.

You know what would be a nice addition to your place? If you could get your hands on one of the old named heads from the bounty collecting days.

Edited To Add: Also, I have a bag of stone tables (somewhere). You're welcome to all of them.

K

Kurgan

Look for Scribbles in Luna. I ahve tons of Heads from Holloween. I will bring one along.

M

Millie

I don't know, it kinda looks interesting without out a head.