• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dang 47,500 points left over...what to do...mmmm

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poop got caught with trousers down..lol so what to do with the last 47.5k points...

47 shirts??..lol

S

Shanna

Two pairs of snake skin boots, a set of earrings, and two shirts.

I only say that because you never know when you'll want either of those.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
buy 2500 points, and go for 2 boots and 2 earrings, or 2 of the plants and 1 pair of boots.

C

Connor_Graham

I'm sitting on 240k points myself that I'm not sure what to do with yet.

O

Old Man of UO

I don't know what to get either, and have 875K points left... thinking of getting another sorcerer suit and the house decorations. I was planning to get a second set of the jewelry instead, but found that I liked the jewelry that I already had better, and it is sitting in a box in my house.

Knight's armor... pffffft
Scout's armor... half a pffffft

S

Sarphus

Poop got caught with trousers down..
Is there a belt you can claim?

jk :)

make sure you have enough earrings if you plan to make gargoyles. It wouldn't hurt to get some of the boots too.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cmon.. boots!? Seriously?

Put a majority into items people didnt get. Sit on your choice for 6-12 months, then throw it on your vendor for 2-3x what its worth now.

Or you can get the boots, and make your trash barrel happy.

Fresley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gave away a 25k ticket to the first person to present to me Belladonna. Most thought it was an npc or had no idea at all.

It was quite a bit of fun.

M

Maryjeans1

Well I am sad because I didnt enough time. My baby was sick all this time and still is ,so I didnt get to complete my suit . I just needed the gorget and gloves. I have 50k ponits left. Is there anybody out there willing help me? =(

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have almost 700k points left on Origin....I have one of everything, two sherry statues just cus she's SO cute....

But yeah....not sure what to do with mine either...*scratches head*

S

Shanna

Cmon.. boots!? Seriously?

Put a majority into items people didnt get. Sit on your choice for 6-12 months, then throw it on your vendor for 2-3x what its worth now.

Or you can get the boots, and make your trash barrel happy.

Those crappy boots have made a 70 70 70 62 72 suit a little less embarrassing.
And I honestly can't see anyone throwing a limited edition item into the trash barrel.
:next:

L

Lord Drakelord

I have almost 700k points left on Origin....I have one of everything, two sherry statues just cus she's SO cute....

But yeah....not sure what to do with mine either...*scratches head*
Cute? Was there a change in the art that did not get to the first "RATS" that got made? If so I want my "rat" changed to a cute sherry one now!

L

Lord Drakelord

After reading Larisa post on how cute Sherry was I went and got another with the points I had left to see if they change the art work on the "RAT" and it still looks like a "RAT"!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I had about 60k left over just got alacrity scrolls.

X

xStrikerx

I'd gladly take anyone's points off their hands and take the burden of these hard decisions.

E

Evilminion

I'm sitting on 240k points myself...
Sounds spiky. :D

I snagged a couple extra pairs of the night sight earrings with my leftover points, since I definitely want to make gargoyle characters, but have no idea whether they'll have natural night sight.

Of course... come to think of it... hmmmmmm... I also don't know if they'll be able to wear earrings!

Now I'm all confuzzled.

R

Righteous

I would say wait for the next event and get more points. I just know they are going to do another kill this a get x number of points tickets.

Righteous

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have 200k in points and there are a hundred ways I could use them so I'm having trouble deciding. Guess I should try to make up my mind eventually before they take the box away.