• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Daisy shirt!

L

Little Sadie

I got the daisy shirt Friday on my big toon. If anyone needs it, pm me a code or codes, depending on how many you need. I have plenty of beans so no worries there. I already sent it to Sandi. Susan, you said you needed it. Anyone else?

L

Little Sadie

Please send one to LD. I'll also PM you a code for Gabby's other toon. Thanks a lot.
Is LD on my big toon LST? I thought she was just on FF. I don't play LST that much so don't think she is on there. Let me know. If not, send me a code for LD too.

W

Winky2008

Is there anything special about this daisy shirt? The "special" clothing in the back section of the catalog do they perhaps help in anyway?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, they are not enhancing, and neither is the daisy shirt (which isn't in the special section).

L

Little Sadie

Is there anything special about this daisy shirt? The "special" clothing in the back section of the catalog do they perhaps help in anyway?
The daisy shirt is just a popular clothing item. So is the matching skirt but I haven't got that yet. If you want the shirt on any or all your toons, send me some codes. So far I think most here have given me codes for theirs. Hopefully they got them by now!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I still havent gotten codes Terri!! I have been gone all day but will log on shortly!!! If anyone has the skirt I would love that!!! I cant tell you how long I have been waiting for this outfit!!! Also, I have been waiting forever for light colored hardwood floor. Is that a seasonal item? I have 10 catalogs to look thru and none of them have had it for months and months.