• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

daisy shirt

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Bumblefoot

Sally has the daisy shirt in her catalog. I have no idea how long she has had this catalog and I cant remember what day it comes. If anyone needs this shirt PM me a code soon!! I THINK she gets her catalog on Sundays. Sorry for the short notice!! I already sent it to everyone on my list who didnt have it. Sally is wealthy too!!:thumbup1:

S

Stubby

I know, it might be too late, but could you send one to Stubby please. I think I still have the skirt!!! You are my favorite pink bunny in the whole wild toon world!!!:love:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Lol...............you are my fav green piggy even outside of TT!! I did get a new catalog and it isnt in my new one. Sorry!! I went down my whole list and sent it to everyone that didnt have it. I don't know how I missed you!!! That stinks. Well, Precious is about a month behind Sally as far as cattelogs go and I will send you one then for sure.