• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Daily Community Hunts

Would you like to have a daily hunt on LA

• Yes I need something to do

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No I dont have time to worry about that

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Tycolby

How many ppl on LA would like to set up a daily hunt for anyone to join?

T

Tycolby

Well for the 8 ppl who voted yes then please post here what time you can hunt and what days you are avaible.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets say Tuesday through Saturday, 8pm CST to midnight.

Fair warning, I am just begining to scratch the surface on changes / releases in UO since AoS.

In addition, I have 2 boxed most of my time back and I don't die all that often now. BUT I suspect that my ... group skills will be seriously lacking.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno - Im hit or miss but i could hunt a couple times a week.

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm fond of the 9:15pm cst start time we have for wednesday activities... that always allows me to wrap up other stuff, and gives me a 15 min chance to get myself together before we start. That time would work most days of the week for me, so that would be my vote. :)