• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dailies after 70

• Thread starter Ferrous_Ironclaw
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Ferrous_Ironclaw

im wondering how these are gonna work. or if in fact they will work. maybe still work but only give gold? maybe not work until we hit 80? i wonder...

I

imported_Edward The Less

They will most likely stay the same as most people will start working on the new Northrend factions and will forget the now "Old World" of Outland factions.

How many people do you see now running Molten Core trying to get Fiery Cores and Lava Cores for Thorium Brotherhood faction reputation?

People no longer care about the current old world factions as the new outland factions give much better stuff. It's now a waste of time to grind old world factions like the Thorium Brotherhood for months because in no time you will be in Outland getting much better stuff.

The same will be true with the next expansion. People will forget about the Outland factions and work on the Northrend factions. New characters, like everyone and his brother who makes a death knight, will just skip past the Outland factions as they level to 80 and grind Northrend factions when they get to 80.

So the Outland dailies will stay the same but just be forgotten by players.

G

Kind of a waste, isn't it? I hope they fix up the rewards to match the new stuff a little better so it's not completely forgotten.

G

Depends on many factors.

There are many enchants that may not be available with the new lands that you need to get the rep grind for in the outlands. Sorta like the Timbermaw agility enchant everyone wants.