• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom houses and new crafted house wall question

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im trying to replace my custom house walls with these new crafted walls/floor tiles. My first question is do u have to use goza mats to make a 2nd and 3rd floor and is there any way to use house teleporters (the custom house ones) or do i have to use stairs. Also im having a problem with the crafted house walls being invisible unless u enter the house is there a way to fix that?

This house on atl the crafted walls are visible without entering the house while mine are invisible. His house is private while mine is public does this matter?
house2.png

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just make new stone floors and raise them. No gozas required

You can use house teleporters without issue.

Crafted walls shouldn't be visible until you stand on the steps - so can't explain what you are seeing unless it's because the other house is still cached on your client.

Fingers

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Trick is to use regular house walls for the north and west walls, that are unseen from the front. Strategically place a support "pole" or a window in your east and south wall line, to support your outer floor tile right up next to the wall and it will also support a row or two more, so you can include the regular teleporters. As for making them "visible", thats an old trick. Make sure the very outer floor tile you use is the green or grey bamboo looking floor tile. Strategically use these as that outer floor tile right up next to your walls and they will be visible. For that matter, if you place them on your plot and park anything on them, that item will also be visible. Can cover them with the green grass or snow tiles so the bamboo wont show, or use the bamboo as partof your "yard" decoration and you wont have to try to hide them! Now......get to fixing your home up propeerly and POST PICS!! LOL.....good luck, enjoy!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is unwise to post pictures that feature trees in an unintended form not visible to the majority of players.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Because those programs are illegal and can get your account banned.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Because those programs are illegal and can get your account banned.
Right like Luring will get your account banned? Nope not anymore. Seems that all bets are off.