• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu's With Healing/Chiv Question

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was curious does anyone have a Cu thats got 120 healing/Chiv? I have this on my cu but hes not 120 yet and was wondering if he will actually try to rez you if you die? If so does he use chiv or a bandaid and is he actually capable of doing it? Thanks in advance :)

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Sadly, for a very short time Cu would rez you when died. but that was way back when they first came out and was quickly fixed... =* [

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sadly, for a very short time Cu would rez you when died. but that was way back when they first came out and was quickly fixed... =* [
Never heard of anyone actually successfully being rez'ed.. the Cu would attempt to "heal you" when you were dead but they did stop it from trying shortly afterwards word got out it was attempting.. but even with GM Healing I never had mine rez me once when they first hit...

but... RNG does hate me lol... so someone else's experience could have varried.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yeah it was very very short lived..( only last a few hours when it first hit and the pet had to be tamed with over 80 healing for it to even have a chance). few got to try it out.. they did a hot fix first where it would not work they would just try.. then because the foot prints of it were still there that the pet would still try they removed that part too..

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems like I did have a Cu res me a year or two ago... it put the bandage on then I died... right after I died the bandage finished and ressed me... after which I promptly died again.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems like I did have a Cu res me a year or two ago... it put the bandage on then I died... right after I died the bandage finished and ressed me... after which I promptly died again.
Had that happen twice over the years total fluke and perfect timing of the bandage hitting you in your last gasping breath :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah it was very very short lived..( only last a few hours when it first hit and the pet had to be tamed with over 80 healing for it to even have a chance). few got to try it out.. they did a hot fix first where it would not work they would just try.. then because the foot prints of it were still there that the pet would still try they removed that part too..
Very first one I tamed came with 88.1 healing and he killed me right as he went tamed and then he Rezzed me and I thought "Oh yeah I am going to love these things!" Then they *Fixed* them a very short time later LOL. The message your pet is trying to heal you when you were dead was frustrating knowing that at one time for a very short time they actually could rez you.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info everyone.. i guess i assumed since cus cast WOD on weaving at 120 they would use chiv or healing to rez the owner.. oh well wishful thinking lol..