• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cursed Loot

G

Ghostie

I haven't played in over 2 years. I was considering coming back and thinking about what I liked and disliked about the game. I played for a long time on Siege Perilous, because I enjoyed getting real loot from pvp. However, towards the end, I had returned to Sonoma for insurance, because I got tired of trying to come up with gear all the time.

So anyway, here's my idea for Felucca. When someone dies, have an exact copy of all their gear on their corpse...but have it be cursed! That way people can use it, but it can't be insured, blessed, or whatever. I think that would bring a lot of the fun back into pvp.

C

ChumBucket

heh, can you imagine the amount of exploiting that would take place? Sadly, it would happen, and happen way too much. There goes any semblance of balance. :(

G

Ghostie

Good point...yeah I have been away too long...oh well.

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... what your saying is it would be a great idea to have an Uber Item on me then go kill myself 500 times?? REAL great idea man.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe limit it to one cursed double per item, and a timer of 30 minutes or something before the item goes *poof*... but otherwise, as people already said, it would be exploited.