• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Current Event] I fear that Vesper will be lost to the Bane!

Z

Zephenia

Greetings!

It looks grim for Vesper! The Bane are winning and time is winding down! Come out and fight for your side!

The Defenders could us all the help they can get in these last few hours!

Zephenia
High Sorceress S*S

Z

Zephenia

False Alarm I guess!

The defenders pull off another one! The Bane invasion in Vesper has been pushed back.

Good job all you defenders!

Look forward to the next invasion in a couple days!

Zephenia
High Sorceress S*S

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, nice job folks.

I know folks were really pulling for Trinsic, but I didn't think the same level of attention would be paid to other cities like Vesper.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
doesn't Cove still need some love..... Bane control it I believe..... lets take it back.

Z

Zephenia

Hi!

I wish there was a way to get back Cove, Skara Brae and Moonglow - but I fear there is no taking them back. At least we have not found a way.
Fighters have killed all the guards in Moonglow on multiple occasions only to have them respawn when the last ones were dispatched.

If someone figures it out, be assured that there will be fighters to help taking them back!

Kinda why its so important that the defenders keep the Bane from taking any more cities when they do invade them. Assuming that the invasions are not over, look for one tomorrow sometime!

Zephenia
High Sorceress S*S