• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Curious about some old friends, enemies, and romantic interest...

M

Mattitracks

NOTE: I realize that most if not all of these people no longer play, I'm just curious if anyone has kept up with any of them and how they are doing nowadays.

I'm going to make this short and to the point. I'm just curious if any of these people are still around. My memory is not so good from years of an ongoing affair I had with "Mrs Brown". All she left me with is miles of tracks, a pinpoint stare, and a wretched memory. Needles [heh] to say I have no clue what my usernames/numbers, passwords, or even emails for icq or any other communication programs I might have used to get in contact with these players.

I'm mainly interested in knowing if Chrae is still out and about. I never was real big on friendships being made online, but he was an exception. One of maybe 3 people I ran with from my time playing [97 to 02?] that I would consider a friend.

Also I'd be interested if any of these people do any of you still talk to.

Lucky Seven, Dani Filth, Oz, Blanel, Dr Ruckus, Calix, Matthew, Rughmogi/SlayN, Merlin MLD, Harrsk LLTS, Zen, Rat, FisherKing, Belial. [Damn, theres so many more... some of these I didnt even like, they are just the only ones who I can think of atm... =< ]

Were any of you in guilds like IC, KGDL, TB, TM, The regulators, pluggers, CC, AoD?

Lastly... Anyone know anyone from LS in the early days? Like the IB guys? Magical Bubba, Drake Casanova, Lady Tantrum, Fey, Mcgee, or even Silk?

I figured some of you folks might know IB from beta... The IB guys and RoF are the two groups of people I kinda hung with back then that I remember. Only reason anyone I run into that knows who RoF were though, only remembers em because of Aquaman....

Cheers
Mattius Awsomnus Maximus

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess a welcome back is in place? :)

While I cannot say I know any of those guys, its good to see people return.
A whole lot has changed since you have quit and there are many new adventures and friends waiting to be made.

Make sure you check out the Welcome to Atlantic thread and if there is anything you need help with ,give me a shout.

Welcome home :)

T

Tazar

Of the names you mentioned, the last that I remember seeing was Fisherking - although I have not seen him in at least 3 years now.

N

Nick(TSG)

I remember seeing FisherKing a lot but don't remember Harrsk LLTS and I have been in the guild since 2002. If he went by another name that might help if you knew that but I am not sure if that would help either.

C

chrae

I said goodbye to UO quite a while ago (Samurai?, Elves? what are these things?) and lately my internet time has been scarce. Saw this post and wanted to say wassup. Hope you're doing well.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in AMT, AoD, OeS, FoA... If you haven't read the old timers thread yet... there are some people still around, but they're too shy to write more than one message, they won't even reply to PMs according to many people.

I know...

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I was in the regulators for short time. It was in the very beginning, so not sure if you remember me. But I rode with Hawthorne, CouDrac, El Stinko, and SilverThorne back then.

B

Bismarck4889

Wow................what a fascinating thread to read and see..........some of these names ring bells in the back of my mind, but I can't honestly answer if they are still playing. In any event-welcome back to UO-it's awesome to have "old timers" come back from the early days. :)

S

Satan-TB

I was around =P

Satan of the Trinsic Borrowers obviously.

My dad played Raubritter, who was also an original TB member.

We both played from release in '97 till sometime in 00-01 when our account was banned....for having an 'inappropriate name' on the Test Server...a perma ban for a name on the test server...and I watched several dupers and UOE users walk free...sad.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used UOE to rip hundreds of people of their whole backpack in one click, and I would stand there in front of them telling them to call a GM on me.

Oh yes they did, and I never was jailed once.

At the same time, I would shoot 3-4 e-bolts with one cast, I killed many and told them to report me, nothing.

I created blackholes by dropping 10000 empty potions with the same exploit, for months, I would create black hole barriers, if someone stepped in (it was invisible) he would crash and not be able to log back on until the character timed off. I had time to bank all their stuff, come back and look at them whine, tell them to report me, and they did. Nothing.

Oh I'm not proud of it... I was 14 years old and that desperate for attention, after all OSI ditched me off the seer team because supposedly ONE gm sold gold on e-bay, they made me work 6 months for a story which got trashed. I worked my ass off, it was very important to me.

But it ended up with me casting armageddon and destroying atlantic, and noone knew, I tought that would have gotten me kicked off the team, cause it wasn't supposed to happen ; and I didn't hack the servers or anything. A wisp gave the spell to me...

Anyways, I have answers...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I used UOE to rip hundreds of people of their whole backpack in one click, and I would stand there in front of them telling them to call a GM on me.

Oh yes they did, and I never was jailed once.

At the same time, I would shoot 3-4 e-bolts with one cast, I killed many and told them to report me, nothing.

I created blackholes by dropping 10000 empty potions with the same exploit, for months, I would create black hole barriers, if someone stepped in (it was invisible) he would crash and not be able to log back on until the character timed off. I had time to bank all their stuff, come back and look at them whine, tell them to report me, and they did. Nothing.

Oh I'm not proud of it... I was 14 years old and that desperate for attention, after all OSI ditched me off the seer team because supposedly ONE gm sold gold on e-bay, they made me work 6 months for a story which got trashed. I worked my ass off, it was very important to me.

But it ended up with me casting armageddon and destroying atlantic, and noone knew, I tought that would have gotten me kicked off the team, cause it wasn't supposed to happen ; and I didn't hack the servers or anything. A wisp gave the spell to me...

Anyways, I have answers...
And now you wonder why EA doesn't give you the time of day? I think I have an idea...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I deserved to be banned... not ignored.

So you think it could be personal ? That would mean alot...

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahu, i read stratics regularly, and as a result, can tell when you are off your meds. there is a cycle to this, one you sould review with your doctor.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You always say this... I have no idea who you are anyways, you think I care for what you think ?

Think again...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wJRZDiavLk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wJRZDiavLk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

oh man it had to have 6,696 views when I clicked on it hahaha

J

John Dillinger

I am also looking for Chrae. I am the only active member of The Trinsic Borrowers left on Atlantic. i need some help getting ahold of him.. if you contact him tell him to get ahold of me at [email protected].. tks..

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am also looking for Chrae. I am the only active member of The Trinsic Borrowers left on Atlantic. i need some help getting ahold of him.. if you contact him tell him to get ahold of me at [email protected].. tks..
My bud Honest John from S|S says that Chrae just up and disappeared and hasn't been seen in years. Just passing down the info.

S

Suzhi

Sorry to res a dead thread and all, but I figured since the last post was only a few months ago....plus the nostalgia got to me.

Anyway, I was a later member of TB (Jessie/Trey), I remember hanging out with Chrae, Bickmat, Satan...

Crap I wish I could remember more names...especially that one dude who seemed to be our arch nemesis. He would always attack Jessie in town on the off chance she'd be perma-gray.

I think I ended up giving my account to someone when I left....was it you Satan?

Who knows if any of them recall me, but cheers to you all who made those times so enjoyable that I still occasionally google "Trinsic Borrowers" 10-13 years later.