• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cure Leathal Poison

HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is 90 Healing and 90 anatomy gonna be enough to cure those leathal poison 100% or will i need more and btw i also use enchansed bandages so i will be at 100 healing:D

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You *can* cure Deadly Poison with just 60 Healing AND 60 Anatomy. Although one's chances are relatively low. The higher the better.

Edit: I found it best to have a base of 100.0 Healing and Anatomy and then use enhanced bandages to be as though 110 Healing. I still failed on occasion so I decided it best to keep working the skill and my goal was to get to 120 Healing, 120 Anatomy, base.

HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well iam not 100% sure if its the leathal that dread horn and proxumus use but i think 90 in both will do, i remember i read that somewhere

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
well iam not 100% sure if its the leathal that dread horn and proxumus use but i think 90 in both will do, i remember i read that somewhere

It is Lethal both of those do. Players with 80 poisoning have a 80% chance of inflicting lethal poison with in an infectious strike also, the Chance for Lethal increases with their poisoning so at 81 it's 81% chance and continues to go 1% per skill point in poisoning all the way to 100%.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is 90 Healing and 90 anatomy gonna be enough to cure those leathal poison 100% or will i need more and btw i also use enchansed bandages so i will be at 100 healing:D
Not 100%, no. The only thing that cures lethal 100% is a cure pot. You should be able to cure it MOST of the time, tho :)