• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu stats and resistance

G

I tamed a pure white Cu. His stats and resistances are not great, but I love his color. Do these change with training?

He is

Physical 55%
Fire 39%
Cold 75%
Poison 33%
Energy 77%

Hit points only 531.

I am training him on shadow eles right now and will take him to Destard to finish him off. Just wondering if these numbers will change.

thx

I

imported_Sarphus

nope.

That's the problem with most special colored spawns... they're usually weak on stats.

G

Yep, I have a white with even crappier stats lol. I just use him as my "show" pup when I sit at WBB. My get down and dirty pup is a common colored one with high hp/strength/resists. He's the money maker.

G

Can't get any crappier than my recently tamed white cu at 500 hits and resist 55 26 72 34 77
but aye, they are good to look at.