• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Sidhe for a dexxer

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Can a Cu Sidhe help to a dexxer? For example, tank for my archer or heal my dexxer? Have it a sence?
How good a Cu Sidhe heal/tank/damage? (my char wont have Veterinary but she has chivalry for healing)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have played a chiv/archer/tamer for a long time but I do have vet on the char as well. Yes, the Cu will try to keep you healed but, if it is taking damage it generally worries about healing it's self first. Cu's are only ok (at best) as tanks really, especially since the Greater Dragon has hit.

Also, I found having just chiv to try and keep pets healed was not too effective honestly.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I'm not going to use a GD since it's too slow.
I think I can mount my Cu to save it if it's heavy damaged.

I believe I need 106 tame/lore to control a Cu? Wouldn't it be a wasted points compared to having 106 anatomy/healing for example?