• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Sidhe control slots

• Thread starter imported_Calla Lily
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Calla Lily

From what I understand, and please correct me if I'm wrong, Nightmares and Unicorns each take two control slots. So if I'm riding my 'Mare, I can tame Unicorns just fine, leaving one control slot open, which I do all the time.

When I tried riding my Cu Sidhe and training a Unicorn, it said I had too many followers and wouldn't let me train. How many control slots does a Cu Sidhe have, three or four?

We have five control slots to work with total, right? Dragons take three slots. Does the Cu Sidhe take more than a dragon? What about some of the other new mounts like Hiryu and Reptalons?

Thanks for answering!

J

JoyousGard

Hey, I want to reply with some terse comment about doing some F research but that's too hard and this's just easier....

Cu Sidhe takes 4 slots.

Not sure about the others... go here and click on animals for your enjoyment.

Enjoyment Click Animals

G

Hiryus take 4, lessers take 3, a reptalon takes 4 as well.

And as pointed out, Cus are 4 slots too.

I

imported_Calla Lily

Thanks for the info
I've been gone from the game for 3 years, so all of these creatures are new to me.