Cu collection: Looking for rare colours

• Thread starter Lylaendra
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

Lylaendra

Hi everyone,
I've started a collection of Cu Sidhe rare colours. I have a jet black, pure white, red and champagne pink. The most obvious one I'm still after is of course the blaze, but I'm also after a bronze, green and some shades of blue. Let me know what you have and what you want.

I'm also after the library reward talisman of the birds(?) which gives a bonus to taming

For those who don't know, this is the Cu Sidhe colour rarity chart, taken from http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=3&Number=7025232&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

<blockquote><hr>

Regular has 85.8% chance to spawn (1 in 1.66)

Bronze has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)
Agapite Pink has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)
Grey has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)
Slime #19 has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)
Green #46 has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)
Blue #18 has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)

Ice Blue has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)
White has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)
Very Red has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)
Pinky has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)
Blue #0 has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)
Black has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)

Fire/Blaze has 0.004% chance to spawn (1 in 23301)

[/ QUOTE ]

G

The blaze one sells for 200-300mil, i severely doubt you will get, they are incredibly rare, and theres only one on Oceania (maybe two)

L

Lylaendra

I know that

I've seen a few at 200mil, I was just putting that there because heck, what kind of collector would I be if I didn't try for one? *smiles*

S

StarlaUO

Hiya,

Just curious, is there a green cu'sidhe? I have never seen one before... Would someone post a screenshot for a green cu'sidhe?

* Just found out green cu'sidhe does not exist at tamer's forum.

L

Lylaendra

Awesome
thanks for the heads up

I'd never seen one before but the chart in the tamer forum listed green, so I thought, heck, why not

I guess that one can be crossed off my list now hehe