• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Base Damage

Odin Firefly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just finished my pet training progress. Going form a 3 slot to a 4 slot. I cannot raise base damage because the total weight property is already 95/85 to a base damage of 21-28. Now i've seen/lore other Cu's and the base damage was 24-33. How do i raise mine to this greatness of damage?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some pets are overcapped for base damage at lower slots. There is a cap at each slot.

None are overcapped at 5 slots.

Don't forget to add when you are at the next upgrade.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just finished my pet training progress. Going form a 3 slot to a 4 slot. I cannot raise base damage because the total weight property is already 95/85 to a base damage of 21-28. Now i've seen/lore other Cu's and the base damage was 24-33. How do i raise mine to this greatness of damage?
Finish training it up to 5 slots, then you'll be able to increase it's damage.