• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CTTA event: chicken and rabbit war

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Heads up everyone, start training those cute little bunnies and those killer chickens. This weekend on Sat.4/18 at about 1:00 pst. CTTA will be hosting a chicken/rabbit war. Chose your side, rabbits will be trying to rescue poor little Esther Rabbit, while the chickens will be trying to prevent this. Everyone is welcome. Both rabbits and chickens are tamable by anyone. The event will be in Tram. with your pets doing the fighting. More info to come later this week. Event fiction is in the thread Chicken wars?
hope you all can join in. Let me know if a later time would be better as I'm flexible.
Mora CTTA, Lessa TDA, Rowan WSUL

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Just a quick reminder and some more details. The CTTA chicken/bunny war event will begin about 1:00pm pst at the skara stables. You will need to join the war guild for the event to particpate, however feel free to just watch and cheer. You need to bring a tamed bunny or chicken. They do not need to be bonded and there will be a fresh supply both at the hedge and the skara stables. Hope to see you all there. If there is a need we can run the event again this evening. Just let me know.

S

SLACK

Just a quick reminder and some more details. The CTTA chicken/bunny war event will begin about 1:00pm pst at the skara stables. You will need to join the war guild for the event to particpate, however feel free to just watch and cheer. You need to bring a tamed bunny or chicken. They do not need to be bonded and there will be a fresh supply both at the hedge and the skara stables. Hope to see you all there. If there is a need we can run the event again this evening. Just let me know.
How funny!
This is the kind of stuff that makes this game fun!
Sorry I missed it, how'd it go?

S

S.W.A.T

I had to miss it to :wall:, but glad somone is finally running a player event like this. :]

N

Noie

It went pretty well. Not too much of a turnout, but plenty of rabbits and chickens slaughtered.

This event is going to keep going - fiction will be posted up soon. What's a good time for folks for these to happen at?