• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crystal pieces from fire and Ice event

G

gummy460

Do the crystalsthat dropped at the end of the fire and ice event have any stats and do anything or are they just pieces of deco?

Thanks

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are pieces of deco (bit on the ugly side, in my opinion). I did not bother to even try to pick one up.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do the crystalsthat dropped at the end of the fire and ice event have any stats and do anything or are they just pieces of deco?

Thanks
Some people seem to think they increase bank box stats. There have been a few people in the bank spaming them for 10-25 million.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of us couldn't get those crystal drops due to the Lag of having 40-50 people in the same room.
We just got to watch all the crystal pieces float across the screen into 1 or 2 people's back packs.
They must be the ones using NASA's computers and internet connection to play UO :D

They really arn't worth that much but then again, if people pay it then it's up to them (more gold than sense)

D

Dragonchilde

No NASA computer or internet connection here. :) Just quick reflexes, and luck.

http://i43.***********/2mexrmq.jpg

In fact, I have a really cruddy computer.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No NASA computer or internet connection here. :) Just quick reflexes, and luck.

http://i43.***********/2mexrmq.jpg

In fact, I have a really cruddy computer.
So do I... but I have very nice friends... *smiles*. I couldn't even move the lag was sooo bad... now if one had fallen next to me perhaps I could have gotten one.... but no such luck. Fortunately I had friends with quick reflexes who gave me mine.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was lucky, got blasted into a corner all by myself so I managed to pick up a few!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Problem with Atlantic other than the lag was that most of the people were packed in the center. I moved to a corner with a few other people and was able to grab a crystal without any problems.

O

onthefifty

verizon fios ftw.

i stood towards the back of the room, while everyone was crowding cesca, on chessy at leat. i figured the stuff would blow all over and it did. that said i only got 1. put it on the vendor last nite for 20 mln. woke up this morning and it was gone...

P

Prince Caspian

Some people seem to think they increase bank box stats. There have been a few people in the bank spaming them for 10-25 million.
Just goes to show that Adam Smith was right about a seller for any commodity.

And if anyone actually shelled out that gold for it, I think it proves P.T. Barnum was right too.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one crystal. I had no idea you could pick them up. I just tried to see if it was possible.

I purposely stood out of the crowd. I don't like crowding all around the main character hiding him and making it hard to see what he is saying.