• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

crying about tamers

G

seriously, all the crying about who uses more of them or who used them first is getting ********.

taming is like any other template, has always been used and will always be used. all the talk about how it takes more skill, how its less valid or how its harder to play one template than another is ridiculous and really getting old.

if you cant handle tamers, get better or dont try to fight them, if you dont want to fight tamers, well then dont, its really that simple.

S

Stealth Caster

Couldn't agree more. It is here, it will probably stay so stop whining and just play. Hmmm... I believe I have been saying that for a while now. Oh yea, since I came to Siege just a few months ago and noticed everyone just whining about this or that.

I

imported_Death of Hemp

Look at the diversity in templates you see running around Luna now compared to before beetles. When you could one hit kill with ride swipe, people bitched and it got changed. I think that taming is currently overpowered and needs change. Make a logical argument as to how it is not overpowered or change the name of the game to Tamer Wars, and I'll stop trying to invoke change.

I do have a fully trained stealth tamer with uber hp armor, pet balls, etc. I choose not to pvp with him so that hopefully, we can all have more fun. So I don't feel bad asking others to do the same. It took a long time for them to fix ride swipe, and I remember it was generally accepted in the community that you were a noob if you took advantage of it after so long. I fail to see the difference.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

seriously, all the crying about who uses more of them or who used them first is getting ********.

taming is like any other template, has always been used and will always be used. all the talk about how it takes more skill, how its less valid or how its harder to play one template than another is ridiculous and really getting old.

if you cant handle tamers, get better or dont try to fight them, if you dont want to fight tamers, well then dont, its really that simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

No Shakaja... the most ******** complaining is complaining about the complainers. hahahaha.. and that is you

If you can't handle the complainers, then quit reading the complaints..

It is really that simple. :p

G

i never said tamers are balanced as it is. i never said its wrong to point out that they arent balanced. i just think its ridiculous to see how a group of tamer points at another group of tamer yelling "you guys suck, you use tamers. we dont suck, we just use tamers because you use them". more and more i have the feeling this isnt even about tamers itself, tamers have been used alot for the past 5 years ive been playing siege. first with ostards which instakilled you unless you ran godly factionblessed runic armor, then it changed to rune beetles, now apparently dragons. there always were complains about tamers and changes made to them, however they always been used by everyone, including by the group you run with now, and now i see how its all of a sudden so wrong to do so.

<blockquote><hr>

Look at the diversity in templates you see running around Luna now compared to before beetles.

[/ QUOTE ]

hrmm ok lets see what people ran. the mayority either were bushido dexers or nerfestrike/deathstrike mages/necros trying to instakill people. there were people that ran different templates, there still are people that run different templates. again i dont see that much change, and yet again, those were the templates mostly run by your current group and i think you actually ran a ds mage too. again it didnt seem like anything was wrong with that.

G

bastage! i knew that was coming but im bored, my computer didnt arrive completely yet and now i have to wait for monday

ps: im not complaining about complaining, im complaining about stupid justificationattempts xD

pps: complaining about complainers isnt ******** as complaining about complainers that complain :O

G

ihhhhhhhhhh ein tamer!!! xD

ps: my undies are blaze, i dont wear blue stuff :O

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

bastage! i knew that was coming but im bored, my computer didnt arrive completely yet and now i have to wait for monday

ps: im not complaining about complaining, im complaining about stupid justificationattempts xD

pps: complaining about complainers isnt ******** as complaining about complainers that complain :O

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping you knew that was coming cause I was laughing when I figured you knew it was coming and I got to be the first... but I'm reallly just kidding... mostly doesn't matter what we say as long as we say it within the rules.. And honestly.. if you folks haven't figured it out yet... just because it is said doesn't make it so!!! hahahahah..

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping you knew that was coming cause I was laughing when I figured you knew it was coming and I got to be the first... but I'm reallly just kidding... mostly doesn't matter what we say as long as we say it within the rules.. And honestly.. if you folks haven't figured it out yet... just because it is said doesn't make it so!!! hahahahah..

[/ QUOTE ]

ps.. complaining about complainers that complain about complainers is more fun than complaining about complainers ..

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well put.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

DUNDERCATS!!!!

HOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

A

AstroCreep2003

lawl hi shak its nym... sandwich sent me a link in vent to some comment involving that dumb draconi dude burning [censored] down for scripting lawls...

btw were on the ole otf vent now again sooo come say hi!

peace.. oh yeah.. quit this game.. and come play with us :-O

G

i dont even have a comp that can run vent atm. i will be up and running again in a few days

ps: wow blows :O

P

pikon198

Hey hey hey! You can't take away our rights to whine! It's our uo god given freedom to whine, complain, and cry. So Wah Wah Wah, im gonna cry about not being able to cry anymore! And im going to do it in my secret pirate cave. Only millhouse knows where it is. So those who are not down with the fascists trying to stop our tears from running down our miserable faces join me! And together we can let the eye moisture run free!!

This message brought to you by, the subconscience of king Ed!

ah, lol... perfect!