• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Crux Ansata..... Undercover

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Queen Arya: Liselle, what are you ladies up to?

Liselle: M'Lady we have waited so long for the King to send out invitations to hold a proper royal court. Is it not apparent Castle Blackthorn is lacking in color and security? We were all just saying we should be at the castle as ladies in waiting for The Lady Amandine and we could hide our weapons in the folds of those new gowns the royal tailor had on display last eve. We would be somewhat invisible and bring the much needed security thats so obviously lacking there.

Queen Arya: You may have stumbled on a wonderful idea Liselle. Lord Blackthorn wouldnt know proper decorum if it fell out of the sky and hit him on the head. The castle is not safe, the words being whispered that we are fortunate Lady Amandine was not harmed after that rogue D'hardt finally showed his true colors.

Liselle: giggles and blushes.... See M'lady we can be as sweet and as innocent looking as any proper ladies in waiting, and swing a fairly swift sword in the bargain.

Queen Arya: Besides you ladies are not the only ones with your eyes on that lovely blue material and new fashions the tailors had on display. Those shoes were quit fancy...... wonders if they would hold up in any kind serious squirmish...

Liselle: I have aced my training in stealth, but the underskirts would have to be softer as not to make so much noise when walking.

Queen Arya: How much time before the next council meeting? Several weeks? We need to approach the tailors and see if he can have the gowns ready by then. Get the other ladies together and travel into Brit. We have much to do in so little time.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Queen Arya: Liselle, The Royal Tailors tell me the gowns can be ready in time and he suggests pastel colors due to Easter tide is nearly upon us. He can make a hidden secure fold for our Crux weapons.
Our first fitting is this Sunday after mass. I cant decide on what foot wear, but he also assures me they can be dyed to match.

Liselle: This will be an exciting adventure being undercover and out of our normal Knights clothing. Oh and did I mention all of us (coughs) Ladies in waiting have been practicing our manors and proper court decorum.
Its been so much fun. (giggles, blushes and bats eye lashes) Well maybe its not perfected yet, but very close! Laughing and sways prettily walking away