• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crimmies worth 500 points in spring clean

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wasn't added to any list I've seen :p... Yonns the Collector accepts it.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Confirmed!

Kinda odd though... :p

E

Evilminion

The game must consider them a "minor artifact". :D

Too bad Yonns won't swap 'em back for a different minor artifact. I'd be happy to trade him a soul seeker for one, or even my boomstick! :lol:

A

Azaroth-

He's corrupt and kept it for himself!!!! I bet he doesn't write the Crimson down on his tax return.

R

Revenant2

omg.... okay if you are looking for a 500 pt ticket, I could help you out with that for a crimmy, in fact I'd give you a 25k ticket instead of the measly 500 one.. ????!!!!!!!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd think a crimson would be worth even a whole set of all the different value tickets up to and including the 25k. :D

(Yes, Uhallers, I am joking)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ARE crims even rare now??

they been dropping in loot like confetti FOR 2-3 WEEKS??

id value a crim at topside 3-4m

S

SilentFoxXy

Keep seeing 'Dropping like confetti'

Can someoone please direct me to the wedding?? I have spent many hours grinding melissa and the best Ive had is a single taint, and Im buying Crimmies @ 10m if anyone has a NON Duped...;) version....Cos I aint seen the rice, or the torn paper or the.....

Get me to the church on time please

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Can someoone please direct me to the wedding?? I have spent many hours grinding melissa and the best Ive had is a single taint, and Im buying Crimmies @ 10m if anyone has a NON Duped...;) version....Cos I aint seen the rice, or the torn paper or the.....

They are exaggerating ;). As usually what happens in the Hall :p

Some people might have gotten some, but just because she drops some...sometimes, does not make it overpowered, the end of the world, unbalancing, my chicken is on fire, or do you need to quit UO and take your 53.9 accounts, your cousins', your aunts, and your sister in laws 92.3 accounts with you .

:)

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The game must consider them a "minor artifact". :D

Too bad Yonns won't swap 'em back for a different minor artifact. I'd be happy to trade him a soul seeker for one, or even my boomstick! :lol:
Shame you're not on GL -- I'd trade you. hehe

R

rajadeah

Crimsons are considered a minor artie. They even used to drop as swoop loot in ML Beta but then so many beta testers said they were to good an artie so they made them a peerless drop only. But keep in mind every time you pull a miner artie off a peerless boss it could have been a crimy.

C

Connor_Graham

They are exaggerating ;). As usually what happens in the Hall :p:)
I concur, and can confirm. Many hours spent down with that evil witch, and I was lucky to get a single one. If they were dropping "like confetti", I'd be quite a few mil richer right now as I only need 1 more to have all that I need for my fighting chars.

R

rajadeah

Well yeah there tuff to get because think how many miner ML arties there is. Every time the system desides to give you an artie on a peerless boss it just randamly gives you one from the list of arties kinda like a roll of the dice. Nothing sucks more then pulling a crap miner artie from a peerless because that miner artie had a chance of being a crimson.

Kinda like being in doom and pulling a bone crusher and all you can think is man there goes my orny lol

Personaly I can relate to how hard they can be to pull I have personal pulled 17 to date had one lucky night were i pulled 3 in 4 runs Guess it was just one heck of a lucky night because I have had spells where I can go a few hunderd runs without pulling one.

I have guild members who have pulled there first one after only a few nights of running peerless and other members who ground out back to back runs nearly every night of the week for a year befor pulling there first.

Its just pure luck I dont think it has anything to do with who did the most damage. As long as your getting looting rights you have as much chance of pulling that crimson as the guy who did the most damage.

S

Salty Pete

I have only grabbed minor artifacts so far. I have about 10 of the necklaces though :/

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

:thumbsup::D

I think I got a dress around here somewhere, I'll be your date ;)

D

DarkScripture

Hell I have been trying to trade 200k points for Assassins Legs and Gloves yet to find a taker. I would be willing to offer 100k points for every crim. I have chars on LS Cats and Origin all with loads of points.

C

Connor_Graham

Hell I have been trying to trade 200k points for Assassins Legs and Gloves yet to find a taker. I would be willing to offer 100k points for every crim. I have chars on LS Cats
That's because points are all but worthless and the rare assassin pieces are still worth 15-20mil depending on shard. You're offering the equivalent of what would be less than half of what the legs and gloves are selling for.

D

DarkScripture

I have seen every vendor on every shard sell points for 100gp per .. at 200k points you do the math.. of course once the last stage come out where newbs are running the it for the 25k points it hurt my offer badly. if they were to have made the area like all other dungeons where young get attacked and also added a safe room that you have to flip a switch to get over , then the dead could not WALK into the reward area.

C

Connor_Graham

I have seen every vendor on every shard sell points for 100gp per ..
That was prior to the influx of [young] players running the 2 quests over and over again, dropping the value of points down to around 35gp per. I'm just glad I made most of my sales prior to the quest chain. Now it's just a matter of building up as many points as possible and putting the armor suits and other items that I get away until this last turn in phase is over with and removed. The points and items they buy won't be worth much until they're no longer available.

P

POOF

I don't understand why anyone would even try to turn one of these in.

I have been doing peerless since they were introduced, and I have killed Melissa nearly 300 times.

I have still yet to ever get a crimmy.

I think the drop system for these is totally screwed up. I know people that have gotten 5 in one week, and then there are people like me that have tried for 3 years.

It makes me sick to think that people have enough of these just to turn in for 500 cleaning points.

L

Lady_Mina

500 points? is that all?

A crimson is worth 16-19mill...

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't understand why anyone would even try to turn one of these in.

It makes me sick to think that people have enough of these just to turn in for 500 cleaning points.
I honestly doubt anyone will turn one in for 500 points.

I tried to do it on TC and I hope the OP did the same... :p

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please don't tell me they're actually referred to as......wwwwrrrrrrreeeeeetttttccccchhh!!!!...."Crimmies"? (I think I just vomited in my mouth):drool:

L

Lord Kynd

omg.... okay if you are looking for a 500 pt ticket, I could help you out with that for a crimmy, in fact I'd give you a 25k ticket instead of the measly 500 one.. ????!!!!!!!

no kidding, i will trade ticket's for items
such as Doom arties if ones i want.
and 500 points for a crimmy? why would anyone even try to turn one of these in ? especially for such measily points.
i agree i would quickly hand over a 25k point ticket for one of them.

the point value of things is way out of wack.

F

Flora Green

I would also gladly hand over a 25k ticket for a Crimson. The rate I'm going I'll never have one.

B

BartofCats

i gotta ask... how many crimmies did you have in order to decide to try to trade the thing in??? mind you after this weekend... probaby more than enough