• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*crickets*

• Thread starter Francois_Villon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
F

Francois_Villon

Just sayin... It's dead. Forums/shard everything.

Thought I'd find some nice marks on Catskills, and I have lifted a fair few p-scrolls and SOTs, but it looks pretty slim out there..

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never had an issue finding my pixel needs on cats. Maybe it's just slow since everybody just got out of the holiday season and needed some R&R.

Hopefully things will get better but Lace does pretty well keeping items stocked :)

F

Francois_Villon

Oh yes! I have heard of this "Lace" character... seems rather famous...

Maybe I should stake out one of her eighteen Luna properties.. see if I can pick up some crumbs...

....la

P

PitrGri

welcome to catskills...

crickets and shadows... spawning and one harrower here and there...

have fun...

cà.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks at all the new names & registration dates*
I don't know who any of these young whipper-snappers are, I must be getting old. ;)

*grabs his cane and hobbles off*

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Evidently isn't dead*

Wow lots of new accounts wonder if they're new people or just second accounts or old people with new accounts.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My magical powers could easily tell me that.
But instead of looking, I'm going to go see if there's anymore cake in the breakroom.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Listen people.
I have just been unavailable.
I'll be home soon.
Then you're all in trouble.
MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA