• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Credit card removal

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I have search almost everywhere so I came here, I can't find a way to remove a card number from my account I just want to use one card for all of it ,other than cancelling my accounts for the card I want to remove is there another way?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There's a guide on stratics but it's down right now.
When you get to the page that lets you select what method of payment (or what cc you want to use) on the top right there's a link. It doesn't even look like that link is part of the page. It says "Manage Accounts"
You can do what you need to do there.

S

Sevin0oo0

There's a guide on stratics
when you need a book, or have to follow a Guide to make a simple account change, I think that should tell them their web design is a Fail.
good luck to the OP, or Anyone going in there.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're looking for a link in the top of a gump that says 'manage accounts' if I remember right, comes after you select payment method.
Once you've found that there's an option to edit the credit card or remove it. I recently edited my info for the new expiry date on my card with no problem.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you guys and gals very much,as that was my business card and I just want it for that only

Nails

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still cannot find this information. I called them about 8 months ago and they said they removed it but they havent and I have been paying all that time. I knew it was still active but have decided that I need to obviously do it physically myself. does anyone have the link to the post here. i tried to search credit car removal and billing removal but it told me it couldnt find it. thx top anyone that can help me further
if i plain out cancel the acct what happens? is that the same as removal of info? id like to just remove the card and then let the remaining days remain.

AH, heck. I finally found it and i had missed it the first pass. It really didnt look like a link...

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still cannot find this information. I called them about 8 months ago and they said they removed it but they havent and I have been paying all that time. I knew it was still active but have decided that I need to obviously do it physically myself. does anyone have the link to the post here. i tried to search credit car removal and billing removal but it told me it couldnt find it. thx top anyone that can help me further
if i plain out cancel the acct what happens? is that the same as removal of info? id like to just remove the card and then let the remaining days remain.

AH, heck. I finally found it and i had missed it the first pass. It really didnt look like a link...
The same here I must have been on that page several times and didnt notice it...