• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Credit card don't work on uogamecodes.com, but the same one pays for my uo accounts?

Blaze LEGENDARY Mage

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Whats up with that?

Been using the same card to pay for my accounts for YEARS, but it hasen't allowed me to buy from the uogamecodes.com website for quite some time. How do I even buy my account upgrades anymore? Do I have to use those "brokers" or whatever they call themselves?

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Credit card don't work on uogamecodes.com, but the same one pays for my uo accoun

I think uogamecodes is a different company. Maybe that's the problem... I dunno.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Credit card don't work on uogamecodes.com, but the same one pays for my uo accoun

I emailed their customer support, told them which code I wanted and asked if they could debit the card I used to pay my account with. I was asked a few questions for security then they took the payment and sent me my codes.

I think the EA Store site also takes different cards, so depending what code you want that may also be an option.

Wenchy

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

My solution was different.

I assumed they didn't want my money and didn't buy anything.

I'm not jumping through hoops for something I don't need.

M

Muu Bin

Maybe they are having the same problem as ships not being recognized by fishmongers even though the ship is right next to them. :coco:

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Whats up with that?

Been using the same card to pay for my accounts for YEARS, but it hasen't allowed me to buy from the uogamecodes.com website for quite some time. How do I even buy my account upgrades anymore? Do I have to use those "brokers" or whatever they call themselves?
Have you tried using a different browser?

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I had this issue for years and years. Then, one day, it suddenly worked.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I had this issue for nearly one year (between 2010 and now) - same credit card, same accounts - not possible to order from the shop though.

Then, some day there was a FAQ Friday #6 where it was stated to email direct support of UOGameCodes.com if you had troubles to order. I did this, and because my two accounts won't work before I sent them the whole information about those two accounts.

I always got error #31 when I tried to order online, so...

What I emailed to the [email protected] address was:

UO Account names:
1) xxxnamexxx
2) ...

E-Mail address listed on those accounts:
1) [email protected]
2) ...

Last 8 digits of credit card listed on those accounts:
1) xxxx xxxx 1111 1111
2) ...

Date of Birth that is listed on those accounts:
1) 01.01.1970
2) ...

Zip Code that is listed on those accounts:
1) 99999
2) ...
After that I received an email to try again:

Dear xxx,

Please try again to place an order and let us know if you were able to purchase a code or not.

Thank you,

UOGameCodes Store Customer Support
ViaTech Technologies, Inc.
[email protected]
And I was able to order again and I am able to order until today! :)

Good luck!

Blaze LEGENDARY Mage

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

i'll give what was posted above a try later this week. unfortunatly my bank card just expired and i haven't recieved my new because the bank messed up my address change when i moved, and they wont forward them.

but either way, i've been unable to get anything off uogamecodes.com for quite some time. i missed out on their february deals or whatever, and when i wanted a forge tool for enhancement, i had to buy from 'one of those sites'...

On another note since i knew my card was expiring i went ahead and purchased two of the $39 gametime codes from the uo.com account management section (totally different from uogamecodes.com) for each account. The order said it went through successfully, and I even logged onto my banking and it showed both -39.99 charges (one for each account). Well I went to login today and my account is blocked... Reoccuring billing issue. I logged in on uo.com and its SUSPENDED for billing issues despite the gametime I purchased. I checked my bank account and the $39 charges were gone, reversed for whatever reason. So I guess what it was trying to do was wait until my 4 or whatever days were up, then charge me and renew for the 3 months or whatever that I "bought" 4 days ago?

Cool.

Well that account don't have a house, since I sold it months ago. My account that is currently up has all my stuff, and a friends who don't have a house on my shard. That account runs out in 4 days, despite the gametime I thought I purchased.

as stated on uo.com account management for the account:
Coupons/Promotions Days Remaining:
Ultima Online $12.99/mo 4 of 608
Return to Ultima Online $34.99/3mo on expiration of coupons shown
Maybe they should say when you're checking out there that you're not actually purchasing anything if you already have some days remaining. Because I did that to prevent my house from decaying.

Sweet.

Hopefully my new card arrives before the house falls. I went in the bank on friday to fix things, and they said it could take 5 days to get, but 2 weeks+ ago they told me the same thing...

No you can't have my stuff :p A friend of mine will re-activate the billing for the account that has the house if needed, and I'll cover him his next months gametime.

edit: sorry it was the "$11.66/mo for 3 months ($34.99 total) "