• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Crazy Clean Plate Legendary Gorget

Wentox

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I doubt you'll get few hundreds mills for that, couse most of properties has only 90% intensity, only lrc has 100% and second reason its a plate mail and not studded or hide. I would say 100 mill as clean is a good price, brittle 50-60mill. Such parts you receive on the roof quite often as brittle.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was thinking this piece would go for a few hundred mill easy
Thanks for the reply. So, are you saying you aren't considering the current bids? I will bid a fair amount higher than what I have seen, but I'm not interested in it at 300M. Just my opinion. Send me an ICQ or PM if you are interested in selling it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
LOL, it's always easy to "say" what something is worth. BUT, when you are ACTUALLY buying it, it's a whole different ballgame. :) FYI, 176M

Kas

Slightly Crazed
If people don’t set a reserve and they don’t answer to offers 90% of the time it’s because they want more gold for that item..... it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out, the seller already stated he thinks it’s worth a few hundred mil. @Keith of Sonoma ypu are at 185 mil already you should just offer the 300 and get it over with instead of Tediously writing 100 posts.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If people don’t set a reserve and they don’t answer to offers 90% of the time it’s because they want more gold for that item..... it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out, the seller already stated he thinks it’s worth a few hundred mil. @Keith of Sonoma ypu are at 185 mil already you should just offer the 300 and get it over with instead of Tediously writing 100 posts.
My bad, I didn't realize you had "a stake" in the selling of this item. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
You always need the last word too. I’m guessing you are what 50 years old? Stratics must be the high point in your everyday life. Either way good luck on buying your item I have no stake in. :banana::thumbup:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You always need the last word too. I’m guessing you are what 50 years old? Stratics must be the high point in your everyday life. Either way good luck on buying your item I have no stake in. :banana::thumbup:
ROFL, you don't have a clue about me.